• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go the game for entertainment and social interaction. Those two Neanderthals bored me and most of GP absolutely rigid. Walter Smith and Gordon Lee...even Mike Walker provided less vitriol than the pair of them. But if a few extra points on the board is enough for you to stay glued to your TV whilst watching their style, good luck to you. Do you have a half and half scarf with the Bolton Growler and Orangehead on perchance?
They say taste is different for every man....clearly is for you and I. I’d say we’re polar opposites when it comes to football. Hopefully it will remain that way.

You can’t deny Koeman and BFS, at this stage won more games, won more points and conceded less goals then?

So it’s ok Everton lose if you are entertained? You do realize even a few points can decide whether you get Euro or lingering at 11th place?

I will give the middle finger to tippy tappy I rather Everton win everytime 1-0 with 1 shot on target. Everton getting points are priority not entertainment. I guess that’s the difference between you and me. Were you entertained when Everton got beaten by Newcastle 3-2 after leading two goals?

An individual can support any team and to be entertained.

Last edited:
You can’t deny Koeman and BFS, at this stage won more games, won more points and conceded less goals then?

So it’s ok Everton lose if you are entertained? You do realize even a few points can decide whether you get Euro or lingering at 11th place?

I will give the middle finger to tippy tappy I rather Everton win everytime 1-0 with 1 shot on target. Everton getting points are priority not entertainment. I guess the difference between you and me. Were you entertained when Everton got beaten by Newcastle 3-2 after leading two goals?

An individual can support any team and to be entertained.
This line here is key to the whole argument mate. Last year when BFS was in charge, people were giving away their tickets because they don't want too watch that style of football, they want to be entertained. Allardyce has tried to put himself forward for pretty much every job that has come up so far this season and not one has taken any note of him, his hoofball is no longer wanted at any club it seems. Also you keep going on about Euro places, we are not anywhere near being ready to play in europe, i don't want us too qualify it would kill us at the moment, we could never cope and it would seriously impact our league form. We are at the moment a mid table club and that's just how things are.

This line here is key to the whole argument mate. Last year when BFS was in charge, people were giving away their tickets because they don't want too watch that style of football, they want to be entertained. Allardyce has tried to put himself forward for pretty much every job that has come up so far this season and not one has taken any note of him, his hoofball is no longer wanted at any club it seems. Also you keep going on about Euro places, we are not anywhere near being ready to play in europe, i don't want us too qualify it would kill us at the moment, we could never cope and it would seriously impact our league form. We are at the moment a mid table club and that's just how things are.

Results wise, Everton are a mid-table club since the 80s? I guess you think 6th/7th = mid-table?

We have regressed in terms of league results since Moyes left.

Results wise, Everton are a mid-table club since the 80s? I guess you think 6th/7th = mid-table?

We have regressed in terms of league results since Moyes left.
The game was different under Moyes, and i could not care less what he did as i don't like the guy, time has moved on since then or had you not noticed? I support my club because they are the club that my uncle and my grandad both supported, im will still support them regardless of league position. We were lucky for a few years with some of the players we had, more recently we have had some proper dross in the ranks which has taken us backwards. Im no fan of Silva and think he is well out of his depth, but in all honesty there are very few alternatives around at the moment, people saying Moyes seem to forget the way he spoke about us when he left and also the way he bent over backwards for some of the big clubs.

I go the game for entertainment and social interaction. Those two Neanderthals bored me and most of GP absolutely rigid. Walter Smith and Gordon Lee...even Mike Walker provided less vitriol than the pair of them. But if a few extra points on the board is enough for you to stay glued to your TV whilst watching their style, good luck to you. Do you have a half and half scarf with the Bolton Growler and Orangehead on perchance?
They say taste is different for every man....clearly is for you and I. I’d say we’re polar opposites when it comes to football. Hopefully it will remain that way.
I'm sure in the second half of the 16/17 season, under Koeman, Everton had one of the best home records in Europe, with the highest ratio of home goals.

It was during the time we beat Man Coty 4-0, Bournemouth 6-3, etc.

Hardly call that being bored rigid.

Some were talking about us not getting a single point the rest of the season, then we beat cardif and got a point from the rs. How about we calm down a little, eh?
cant see many more points coming... some had us beating Newcastle with ease.. hows about we don't calm down and ramp up the pressure to actually win some games

moyes philosophy was built on a solid defence tho.. marcos leaks like a sieve
You keep saying this, but he inherited maybe the worst defensive side in the league and we are AT LEAST average, if not better than average. I would think IF ANYTHING, he deserves credIt for a dramatic improvement especially in open okay defense. We are conceding much fewer goals, fewer chances, and very few shots against.

cant see many more points coming... some had us beating Newcastle with ease.. hows about we don't calm down and ramp up the pressure to actually win some games

We had like 3 or 4 odd man breaks that we completely bottled. That’s hardly Marco’s fault. He said as much after the match - we still attacked and not finishing our opportunities and getting the third hurt us.

Tend to agree with you.Guess it's too inbred into me to renew.....even though health problems are limiting my attendance at every game.
Sorry to hear that mate. Let's hope you can enjoy the games you can manage to get to.
It's true that attending matches is more of an addiction than a pastime.

moyes philosophy was built on a solid defence tho.. marcos leaks like a sieve
When you said Marcos it reminded me of this lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.