• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you honestly believe that a Mancini type appointment wouldn't have us higher up the table mate?

Or even a Hassenhuttl type appointment who has beaten Spurs and Arsenal already this season with a bang average Saints side?

Definitely not, no a chara.

I like the look of Hassenhuutti mind, but he’s essentially at the profile Silva was two seasons ago and 12 weeks into a job at this level.

I’d have Allardyce back before Mancini to be honest.

At what point was "Watford fired Silva because Everton turned his head" replaced by "Watford sacked Silva because he's the worst manager ever" in the popular mythology?
Everton had nothing to do with Watford sacking Silva, he was sacked because he is terrible at doing his job and they wanted a decent manager in, which they seem to have found.... unlike us

Nobody invests in failure neither should the fans in my view. There needs to be player turnover but to ignore the leadership and management shortcomings of Silva is beyond credulity.
Something that has been missing for years is clear communications from the management. It would be welcome to hear what the plan is, what the aims are, how they are going about it, etc. And some realism as well as pipe dreams would be welcome. Managing expectations would go a long way towards preventing frustration among the fans.

I got no beef with Pickford, im unhappy with his attitude but hes still the best Keeper at the club.

I just wanted to back dave into a corner.
Pickford has got a strange personality/behavioral issue. It is like he has an involuntary tick in his brain. He is like an angry Goblin..The boy needs to calm down. Great ability and suspect personality.

L
I think it might happen due to a very poor final league placing, we are currently 11th, I think that MIGHT be acceptable, due to all factors.

But if we drop any lower or get some proper spankings then im not sure how willing Moshiri will be to back his gamble.

8 games left, its in his hands at this point.

I mean Pickford is doing all this on his watch, you have to wonder how hes getting away with it.

Hes judged on results, they are far from good enough, Im all for giving time to people, so ive not once suggested he be sacked, but hes gonna have to be REALLY impressive in the remaining games for me not wanting him gone in May.
Personally I don’t see how finishing lower than last season is acceptable. Especially when the manager had a full preseason and if anything has a better squad than last year.

Will it get him sacked? Maybe not, but he has proven to be completely incompetent this season, whether it be the hopeless preseason, meek cup exits or embarrassing league collapses.

L

Personally I don’t see how finishing lower than last season is acceptable. Especially when the manager had a full preseason and if anything has a better squad than last year.

Will it get him sacked? Maybe not, but he has proven to be completely incompetent this season, whether it be the hopeless preseason, meek cup exits or embarrassing league collapses.

I must stress, I dont think its acceptable at all, I was talking from a boardroom POV.

Would I sack him for finishing 11th?

Hmmmm, probably.

I must stress, I dont think its acceptable at all, I was talking from a boardroom POV.

Would I sack him for finishing 11th?

Hmmmm, probably.
Thing is We are in the position where we can get plenty of managers, but the proven quality fans want won’t come here for a number of reasons.

So either we get some unproven guy in who Brands chooses, we stick with Marco, or we rip the whole structure up and start again.

I record it will be B followed by A before eventually reverting to C!

Thing is We are in the position where we can get plenty of managers, but the proven quality fans want won’t come here for a number of reasons.

So either we get some unproven guy in who Brands chooses, we stick with Marco, or we rip the whole structure up and start again.

I record it will be B followed by A before eventually reverting to C!

I think a lot will depend on the next 8 games myself.

If he can claim a scalp or move us up the table, he could just get himself another pop.

I think Marco might be dreading ever coming near the club...same with Farhad,
The effluviam of malaised decay about the place reeks to high heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.