• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8 games left, with at the very least 4 very likely defeats in the shape of: Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd and Tottenham.

I’d say we’re probably going to lose against West Ham, too.

Only wins I really see as likely are against Burnley and Fulham.

His position will be under huge scrutiny in May.

Last edited:
That's just sophistry.

It's like someone saying they're downsizing.
Well either you want a squad that contains Schneiderlin, jagielka, baines, McCarthy, bolasie , walcott, Martina, tosun to name just a few , or we have to get rid to improve.

8 games left, with at the very least 4 very likely defeats in the shape of: Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd and Tottenham.

I’d say we’re probably going to lose against West Ham, too.

Only wins I really see as likely are against Burnley and Fulham.

His position will be under huge scrutiny in May.

Agree we won't win any more than 2 of our remaining 8.

If he stays on to next season Moshiri will be shown up for what he'll have become - another Randy Lerner who started off with ambition but in the end became all about PL survival.

Well either you want a squad that contains Schneiderlin, jagielka, baines, McCarthy, bolasie , walcott, Martina, tosun to name just a few , or we have to get rid to improve.
It's just a different way of describing the same thing. We both know these people have to go, but you seem to see it as a virtue that they will fund any incomings we get rather (as with me) see it as an act of hand to mouth existence that they will be pretty much the only assets we have in terms of cash to rebuild with.

We all knew it was going to take 3 or 4 seasons to get Brands/Silva system etc and players into team! We've added some better players and Silva has the likes of Keane and Calvin Lewin etc playing better but we're so erratic and still lack a proper in your face agressive leader, hopefully for midfield too when got! We finish top 10 it'll be bad season but hopefully in summer and squad is again reduced and improved and to be more important settled! Am frustrated and annoyed at Silva lack of motivation etc as up to first derby match we were doing ok but we've gone into a 2 or 3 month drop off and there's no way he should have left that happen :-( I want to see him try different things like 3 at back with wing backs or even go 4 4 2 ! I want to see fight but I think a lot of our players are too much in their safe zones and don't care so its not all on Silva back!

I refuse to believe that you think this fella will have us top 7 and competing for trophies after what you have witnessed this season and his relegation at Hull and sacking at Watford.

Come on @Neiler mate.

I can’t control what you choose to belief a chara.

I’m not even going to try win hearts and minds, it’s a micro and macro argument. Short term micro decisions have seen us massively regress, the impact of that is still being felt, it’s take your medicine time. Dave and a couple of others have made a decent argument, it’s pretty much where I’m at, I wrote a fair bit on it when his stock was low a couple of weeks back with my reasoning.

I’m definitely in the long term camp.

Personally I think to many have been drinking the koolaide for to long, no such thing as an instant decision that is going to improve our fortunes drastically, recent history has proven that.

The job of work for the hand dealt is minimum three years. It requires an awful lot of different parts of the machine working in harmony in a stable environment.

Moving the deck chairs around on the titanic won’t make a blind bit of difference, new look, same ship.

To be honest Silva has pretty much hit par in what I expected this season.

Last edited:
If he had a pair of balls then Pickford will spend the rest of the season on the bench and the goalkeeping coach will be changing his job status to “unemployed”

That’s what a leader would do, deal with the issues under his current control
Problem is though look at the competition if he is dropped....Steklencrap or a mere youngster who has never played at senior level? The latter is one for the future, and throwing him in at the deep end is not right imo. A cardboard cutout would be more useful than the former.

I can’t control what you choose to belief a chara.

I’m not even going to try win hearts and minds, it’s a micro and macro argument. Short term micro decisions have seen us massively regress, the impact of that is still being felt, it’s take your medicine time. Dave and a couple of others have made a decent argument, it’s pretty much where I’m at, I wrote a fair bit on it when his stock was low a couple of weeks back with my reasoning.

I’m definitely in the long term camp.

Personally I think to many have been drinking the koolaide for to long, no such thing as an instant decision that is going to improve our fortunes drastically, recent history has proven that.

The job of work for the hand dealt is minimum three years. It requires an awful lot of different parts of the machine working in harmony in a stable environment.

Moving the deck chairs around on the titanic won’t make a blind bit of difference, new look, same ship.

To be honest Silva has pretty much hit par in what I expected this season.

So you honestly believe that a Mancini type appointment wouldn't have us higher up the table mate?

Or even a Hassenhuttl type appointment who has beaten Spurs and Arsenal already this season with a bang average Saints side?

Status
Not open for further replies.