If Silva is sacked - who could/should we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
72233423.0.jpg

FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW

That's fair but every time we've gone for a manager who has been in the PL he's been utter gash, I wouldn't say Cocu is my first choice but he's unemployed and has worked with Brands before so it's an ideal situation.
My first choice would be Fonseca tbh.

Im sorry and i really feel for him being unemployed and all that, but just because his mate works at Everton and theyv'e worked together before, doesn't cut it with me im afraid.

He failed miserably in Turkey, in a league with 3 decent teams in it, 14th werent they? when they sacked him.

He did ok in Holland, in another 3 team league, but Ajax where going through transition at the time.

It's a no from me.

Being the groundsman at City and getting to watch Pep is better experience than Unsworth has. He won a youth league based on Niasse goals lol

He's been out there, experienced managing and assisting in different divisions, now has won some stuff with the academy. Got his mini shot with Everton and failed.

Arteta has managed... oh yeh, no one. He's just got a UEFA A license like tons of other people in football.

I kinda hope it happens, goes as I expect just so I can reply with this picture.

He's been out there, experienced managing and assisting in different divisions, now has won some stuff with the academy. Got his mini shot with Everton and failed.

Arteta has managed... oh yeh, no one. He's just got a UEFA A license like tons of other people in football.

I kinda hope it happens, goes as I expect just so I can reply with this picture.

View attachment 55575

I hope it happens because I believe he would be successful and unite a divided and dysfunctional club.

Anyone who thinks Unsworth is a good coach obviously fundamentally misunderstands the role of an academy coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.