Match Thread Newcastle United v Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zouma being on the line saved pickford from a red I think. Bad clanger that but made up for it with 2 big saves

Just avoid letting them get a early second half goal and we should see this out they're poo

I thought they weren’t gonna send goalkeepers off this season if they give a pen away ? As it’s double whammy ? Get another now and push on !
Yeah, double punishment. Same goes for a defender who gives away a penalty I think.

It doesn't apply if it's super dangerous or whatever though

Saved v United didn't he but they scored the rebound. He's had a very poor season, but he has massive potential and we must stick with him through bad form.
I said after that pogba incident that rebounds shouldn't be allowed after penalties, low and behold they aren't allowed from next season onwards.

Saved v United didn't he but they scored the rebound. He's had a very poor season, but he has massive potential and we must stick with him through bad form.

He just needs to calm down a bit.

I think the exploits in Russia sent his head into orbit.

He was always going to be oo one today as it's Newcastle.

That schar needs sorting for that challenge.... big time.
Pickford ffs just erratic.
He just barged little Digne aggressively in the back into massive Zouma, saw how Digne was holding his neck/head then tried to haul him up. What a kin idiot. Imagine Digne had done something to his neck and he made it a mile worse.

I said after that pogba incident that rebounds shouldn't be allowed after penalties, low and behold they aren't allowed from next season onwards.

What? Thats awful, of course they should be allowed. Will the game stop after a penalty is saved? If so, that would make scenes like this impossible:

Status
Not open for further replies.