Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, if they do City then I can't see us enjoying Usmanov's dodgy financing without similar sanctions

That's just your natural and understandable paranoia speaking. As far as we know, everything in the Isle Of Man and elsewhere is above board,so just keep on believing. City were fined 49 million a little while ago, and had it reduced to 18 million.I think Chelsea should worry more. They have at least four complete football teams worth of players out on loan,only one or two with a chance of ever playing for Chelsea. That's not running a football club, its running a one stop shop for players.

That's just your natural and understandable paranoia speaking. As far as we know, everything in the Isle Of Man and elsewhere is above board,so just keep on believing. City were fined 49 million a little while ago, and had it reduced to 18 million.I think Chelsea should worry more. They have at least four complete football teams worth of players out on loan,only one or two with a chance of ever playing for Chelsea. That's not running a football club, its running a one stop shop for players.

Chelsea have 39 players over 20 out on loan btw.

Hes backed his managers and hes backed his own judgement.

Now it seems as tho hes realised his judgement is lacking, so hes got in somebody whos judgement has historically been very sound, Marcel Brands.
Who he tried to get to come aboard as soon as he took over the club
Brands knocked him back but Moshiri wouldn’t take no for an answer and went back and got him.
If Brands has taken the job when he was first offered it he would have spent the Stones , Lukaku and Moshiri money a hell of a lot better than Walsh , Koeman and the gravy guzzler did.
In fact I’d go as far as saying we would now be easily the best of the rest and actually challenging for a top 6 spot

Yeah, will be interesting to see how he approaches the summer
At the end of the day his hands are tied by the mistakes of the previous regimes
There is that much dross draining wages from the club that I reckon some of them won’t / can’t be sold until their contracts run out
Despite what people say , for a player to swap clubs 3 things need to happen
1) The club the player is contracted to must be willing to sell
We are with loads but weren’t with Gana so the sale didn’t happen
2) A club must be willing to buy the player for an agreed fee
As Middlesbrough were with Besic , and the Germans were with Klassen
3) The player must be willing to move and agree terms with his new club
Klassen did , Besic didn’t.
Until 18/19 players currently contracted to us leave Brands hands are tied financially

And he hasn't left United in bad shape. They've got a great balanced squad with plenty of quality. Can't say he wasted that much money.. No more than what Everton have wasted in the last couple years..

Christ he got 25m for sniderfraud
And paid 52 m for Fred
Bought Bailly and Sanchez
He’s had his failings and water just as much as he’s spent well

I agree on Royle mate however lets face it Mourinho would be the best manager all of our squad will have and will ever play under if he rocked up here.

After the last God knows seasons of crap managers and underperforming players, he would be the best thing to happen to this club since 95.

Would it last forever? Probably not but if it gave us 2-3 seasons of european football, a few days out at wembley and even a trophy win before the fall out I would take that 110% over the current plight of no trophies, a nicey nice mid table manager and being 3 points away from 13th in the table.
Gomes Digne and Mina played under good managers at Barca

Why should Chelsea worry more? The cost of them players is comparatively small, hardly gonna be financial implications for such smallish fees and they’re getting loan fees too. Not saying I agree with it, but FFP is hardly gonna sit up and take notice of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.