Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

That would get anyone right up for it, I think it's a bit cheeky for Silva to expect that every home game though, You'd get it if the team wasn't so gash for half a season.

I get this but i so wish it wasnt the case, if we supported the team every week it would be worth points to us. Cant really moan about the players only getting up for a big game when the fans are just as bad.

What i dont get is how Liverpool dont lose at home these days but have a library support, just shows the refs are there 12th man in place of the fans

That would get anyone right up for it, I think it's a bit cheeky for Silva to expect that every home game though, You'd get it if the team wasn't so gash for half a season.
I think he actually asked for something less than thatin true Anchorman fashion he said something about if we got 80% of that support it would be better 30% of the time or something like that. CBA to look the quote up.

That free kick on the edge of their box shown that we have little no to footballing brain in the side. Someone like Rooney or Barry would have known exactly where to put that yet we did some daft outswinging ball that never troubled them whatsoever.

When you take a Gor Mahia fan to the merseyside Derby

Part one was our Everton fan going the Gor Mahia Derby here if any missed or has not seen it

Status
Not open for further replies.