Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone video pre match singing they can post - forever Everton, Grand Old Team - it was absolutely fab. Too busy singing & got carried away with the atmosphere - absolutely rocking. Everton of old returned to Goodison yesterday and not before time!

Please don’t take this the wrong way Jeff, but why the wotsit have you got LFC TV on your subscription? Do you actually pay for it??
It's part of the sport package, I have no choice. It also has the Man Utd and Chelsea TV sites

It actually comes in handy when the U23 and UI8s play us, like this morning, Melbourne time.

At my gym club today talked to a few independent fans, a couple of whom thought we deserved to win!!!!!!!!!

The widespread and until recently World wide dormant hatered for the RS has been reignited since their spawn began crawling from the undergrowth following their title win a few weeks ago.

The masses, having forgotten how insufferable they are, have now joined ranks and this includes your mates in the gym who couldn’t bring themselves to see any good in the RS yesterday.

It’s a beautiful thing.

From the top to the bottom including ex players turned pundits (of sorts) infesting the media, their club simply cant take it when we defy them. Their bile rises as shown by their ugly low class press interviews with cheap barbs - pre and post match. It was the same when we won the league and trophies in the 80s..they couldnt stomach it then either and the arrogant bile spewed forth. Yet all weve done this time is hold them to a nil nil. Oh...and proffer the two fingers they deserve. Spannner in the works.... they never learn. Makes a change us doing it...their own talisman players usually disrupt the applecart even while the t shirts are being printed. Whats our name....

It's a good problem to have when people are so conflicted they change their answers several times. ;)

Keane for me; that tackle on Salah was unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.