• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we agree todays' 2nd-half was much improved. what i'm saying is that 2nd-half, as improved on the 1st as it was, still didn't ultimately offer much more than what we had in Allardyce derbies: no clear chances on goal for one.
You mean like when they outshot us 23-3 with 82% possession? Anyone that thinks the two derbies this year were somehow comparable to last years, I mean, I just don’t know what to tell you.

Digne and Richarlison. I truly am struggling after that!

Apart from Gueye our best players are all his signings. Another window of dross out and a few more Dignes and Richarlisons on the pitch then we’ll be in a far better position for having come through this slump. If we finish the season well he’ll be the first Everton manager in a while to actually make the players pick up tools again after they had downed them.

Apart from Gueye our best players are all his signings. Another window of dross out and a few more Dignes and Richarlisons on the pitch then we’ll be in a far better position for having come through this slump. If we finish the season well he’ll be the first Everton manager in a while to actually make the players pick up tools again after they had downed them.

This. I know for sure next season we will be better for it and so will silva!

You mean like when they outshot us 23-3 with 82% possession? Anyone that thinks the two derbies this year were somehow comparable to last years, I mean, I just don’t know what to tell you.

3 shots, ay? and 1 goal too.

what was yesterday? 3 shots and 0 goals. with all 3 of them shots not in the slightest worrying the opposition.

yeah, worlds apart.

Two teams he's put out which have been heavily scrutinised - and twice now he's came out of it with a result. Don't get me wrong, i'm still not happy with Walcott starting, but it was a brave decision to bench Richarlison - and it worked for us.

Happy to see him given the full summer transfer window & first half of next season.

Still not my manager, but I guess he deserved another season with those two last results so I have no other option but to stand behind him. Come on Marco lad, prove me wrong.

‘Chasing the title’.

Bad run of form or not, there is absolutely no evidence to suggest we ‘should have beaten them’.

the evidence is right there: bad run of form + away derby = potential loss.

it's not an unreasonable opinion. Liverpool aren't unbeatable.

Bought yourself time Marco, hope you take belief from this and get us into a good position end of season. 7th looks like Europe so still much to play for

the evidence is right there: bad run of form + away derby = potential loss.

it's not an unreasonable opinion. Liverpool aren't unbeatable.

Well first of all, what the op does entirely is ignore our own form.

But, I didn’t say we couldn’t have beaten them.

I’m saying to say we ‘should have’ is incorrect.

They were top of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.