• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we will see come the end of the season.

glad your happy with the mediocrity that silva brings …

you can todays game down with your other favourite of the season, Chelsea away... both NIL NIL.

totally laughable
We have laughable players for the most part. Silva is plaiting sawdust with this lot.

Give him the players and watch him achieve.

Your dream is over. Best find another one mate.

We have laughable players for the most part. Silva is plaiting sawdust with this lot.

Give him the players and watch him achieve.

who are good enough in your opinion to stay with brand Silva? for me Pickford, Gomez & Gana deffo, not sure about the rest to be honest.

Well he managed the bare minimum result so i suppose we have to be happy, at least we took there top spot of them, over to you city.

As others have pointed out hes been saddled with the dross of the previous regimes. He has to get time to get his own players for his system. Idk how anyone thinks we'll get any stability firing managers without even giving them a year.

As others have pointed out hes been saddled with the dross of the previous regimes. He has to get time to get his own players for his system. Idk how anyone thinks we'll get any stability firing managers without even giving them a year.

it works for Chelsea lol

I was actually worried he wouldn’t be able to get the players up for this.

I was saying to a few mates that I’d have been more confident back in the moyes era of us getting a performance at the very least just because of the characters we had in the team.

The crowd played a MASSIVE part in today though. As much as we are celebrating a 0-0 and potentially ruining their title bid. Im also celebrating we didn’t do an Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.