• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've lost the battle mate. It's over.

Silva is the manager for the next 12 months at least.
we will see come the end of the season.

glad your happy with the mediocrity that silva brings …

you can todays game down with your other favourite of the season, Chelsea away... both NIL NIL.

totally laughable

We got our first corner with Fat Sam at the Pit 10 minutes out.

no Silva performance against Satan's 11 goes remotely close to that

They laughed at us that day

we laughed at us that day, but for the first time in a long time it looked like we might win at Anfield.

It is all a matter of opinion. But the Allardyce inference is ludicrous. We stopped a team of much better players from winning by an energetic high press game and then got even better in the second half and threatened them. It is called good tactics. You must have come out of that ground very pleased,as the crowd most certainly were, assuming of course that you were there.

do blues who weren't at the ground have less valid opinions on what happened on the pitch?

the debate about which is best to understand the game - ground or telly - is an old one. from the stadium you get to appreciate total shape & movement, and on the telly you get to appreciate key moments & one-on-ones.

from my perspective we still have a lot of improving to do in the key moments & with one-on-ones before we can safely say we're better than Allardyce-Everton. from your perspective at the stadium, seeing the whole pitch, i guess you'd say we've improved our overall movement & shape.

is that fair?

The players have shown they atleast have a bit of fight in them. This summer is going to be massive though. I still think we are way off in terms of quality.

yeah don't be using us scoring a goal at Anfield in the league to prevent losing as a debating point...it's not like that's super-rare or anything.

are you denying the first half today was totally Allardyce?

The first half today was no different I will grant you that. Second half was far better and he made the right changes at the right time, so a bit of credit where it’s due.

Though your silliness about the other point, about the performances at Anfield is making it hard for me to take your opinion seriously.

wow, did you watch a tape of one of our 80's matches instead?

granted, our 2nd-half performance was much improved and i applauded that in the match thread today, but taken as a whole Silva's two derbies so far haven't improved on the Allardyce derbies. Not just results-wise, but also the performances. The first half today in particular was 100% Allardyce.

Saying that, Silva & Allardyce (& Koeman) derby performances are preferable to the 0-4 thrashings under Martinez not so long back. But how much can we praise Silva when in 180 derby minutes his Everton side have barely managed a good chance on goal nevermind scoring? That's Allardyce-like that is.

absolutely this ^^^

the football has become so so so bad, that people are now celebrating a nil nil in a derby game at home, which didn't saw us have 3 attempts on target and not trouble their keeper barring a lame header.

they are in a very bad run today and we should of beaten them.

Just watched his interview on the Everton website. Looks like the penny has dropped with him. Seemed a lot less defensive. A bit more relaxed.

we laughed at us that day, but for the first time in a long time it looked like we might win at Anfield.

do blues who weren't at the ground have less valid opinions on what happened on the pitch?

the debate about which is best to understand the game - ground or telly - is an old one. from the stadium you get to appreciate total shape & movement, and on the telly you get to appreciate key moments & one-on-ones.

from my perspective we still have a lot of improving to do in the key moments & with one-on-ones before we can safely say we're better than Allardyce-Everton. from your perspective at the stadium, seeing the whole pitch, i guess you'd say we've improved our overall movement & shape.

is that fair?
Yes, fair enough. The camera concentrates on one relatively small area; the crowd present see a much wider perspective off the ball as well as the player with the ball. Nothing better than being there but if you can't then you get a different perspective.

The first half today was no different I will grant you that. Second half was far better and he made the right changes at the right time, so a bit of credit where it’s due.

Though your silliness about the other point, about the performances at Anfield is making it hard for me to take your opinion seriously.

we agree todays' 2nd-half was much improved. what i'm saying is that 2nd-half, as improved on the 1st as it was, still didn't ultimately offer much more than what we had in Allardyce derbies: no clear chances on goal for one.

absolutely this ^^^

the football has become so so so bad, that people are now celebrating a nil nil in a derby game at home, which didn't saw us have 3 attempts on target and not trouble their keeper barring a lame header.

they are in a very bad run today and we should of beaten them.

That last sentence, they’ve drawn at old Trafford, drawn with Bayern Munich and beaten Watford and Bournemouth scoring 8 and not conceding.

God you chat some gash.

Yes, fair enough. The camera concentrates on one relatively small area; the crowd present see a much wider perspective off the ball as well as the player with the ball. Nothing better than being there but if you can't then you get a different perspective.

Mate I wouldnt bother, hes just an edgelord who seeks out attention.

I doubt hes ever even watched Everton.

That last sentence, they’ve drawn at old Trafford, drawn with Bayern Munich and beaten Watford and Bournemouth scoring 8 and not conceding.

God you chat some gash.

i think he meant since the beginning of the year in how they went from leading the Prem with 7 points to now being behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.