• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the money all his predecessors have spent or far worse. We’re not going down he isn’t getting sacked and it will be addressed in the summer
He bought three players over the value of Newcastle’s record signing in the summer.

How many times do you fanboys need telling, not going down was not Everton’s expectation for this season. He is failing in every possible way, and the only thing that will be addressed in the summer, is his P45.

He bought three players over the value of Newcastle’s record signing in the summer.

How many times do you fanboys need telling, not going down was not Everton’s expectation for this season. He is failing in every possible way, and the only thing that will be addressed in the summer, is his P45.
If we get relegated he will not be here next season. However failing that still unlikely outcome he will remain our manager.
I hope the board stick to their guns and support the man they appointed and defy the growing unrest, we can’t keep sacking managers.
What we saw up until December was a much improved team and while the sudden slump in form is very concerning it is worth remembering the core of the team was a mid table collection of players who were always liable to revert to form at some point.
It is a good test for any coach to face and find a way through such a loss of form and if he can negotiate the team through it ,both he and the team will be stronger for it. Which will be to our benefit.

If we get relegated he will not be here next season. However failing that still unlikely outcome he will remain our manager.
I hope the board stick to their guns and support the man they appointed and defy the growing unrest, we can’t keep sacking managers.
What we saw up until December was a much improved team and while the sudden slump in form is very concerning it is worth remembering the core of the team was a mid table collection of players who were always liable to revert to form at some point.
It is a good test for any coach to face and find a way through such a loss of form and if he can negotiate the team through it ,both he and the team will be stronger for it. Which will be to our benefit.

Thats exactly right and i think if we look at the signings in the summer;

2 loans
1 free
1 top goalscorer (21 years old)
1 class left back
1 centre back who has been injured

I think theres a lot to be optimistic about when comparing with the existing mid table bunch of players. I think weve used this season for the manager to see who he wants to keep and for Brands to be prepared for a huge summer of Harry Redknapp level ins/outs.

That Wolves equaliser tonight was good news for our relegation struggle
yes, I cheered them getting that. It's important that that grouping in the table, (Crystal Palace down), stays in the doldrums. I see us ending the season on 34 points... which is not a hugely comfortable buffer .
Marco's men o' war are a very poor outfit. And they were rubbish before he arrived. But he's changed nowt. I think he's waaaay out of his depth and will end up in the loony bin if he doesn't get as far away from Everton as he can, and as fast as possible. He's traumatised...to an extent suggesting he'll suffer PTSD for the rest of his days...

..."once Everton touches you..."

We had about 6 good games before December. I think people forget that we still got smashed by West Ham, threw a 2 goal lead away against Bournemouth, with 15 minutes to go, drew at home to one of the worst teams to grace the Premier League and got knocked out of the League Cup at home to Southampton.

We can, and should, keep firing managers if they are failing expectations. I keep saying this, but should we really be shocked by Silva? He’s an awful manager, as his time in England has proven.

Nothing in his CV suggests he can turn this ‘slump’ around. Nothing. He is a short-term manager and has been everywhere he has managed.

The writing is on the wall, the majority of the fans don’t want him, it’s time for him to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.