• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the idea of us potentially appointing a Klopp/Poch type under Brands and seeing who he would target not interest/intrigue you?

If it was upto Moshiri again I would agree with you however I think we have to let Brands pick the manager if we are to really push for any long term success.

My big fear is we are 9 points off the drop and based on current form I cant see where the next win is coming from.

Cardiff - 8 points behind us next 2 games:

Watford H
Everton H

Newcastle 9 points behind us next 3 games:

Wolves A
Huddersfield H
Burnley H

Southampton 9 points behind us next 2 games:

Arsenal A
Fulham H
Man Utd A

Its scary that come the derby if we lose to cardiff we could be 3-6 points off the relegation spots. Considering we then have Liverpool, Utd, Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal still to play - I honestly think we could go down if we dont get rid.

Its why I would have got rid now and used the break to bring in a new manager/interim and hope we get a result against Cardiff.

Southampton will get a maximum of 3 points from those games. We will stay up mostly due to others being dreadful

Southampton will get a maximum of 3 points from those games. We will stay up mostly due to others being dreadful

Aye but when we play 5 of the top 6 Southampton will be playing the "easier" teams we are currently being beaten by.

We are safe by no means and I think a few fans will get squeeky bum time come the next 2-3 weeks if results go against us.

Aye but when we play 5 of the top 6 Southampton will be playing the "easier" teams we are currently being beaten by.

We are safe by no means and I think a few fans will get squeeky bum time come the next 2-3 weeks if results go against us.

They have to play 4 of the top 6 though mate. Most teams down there do. I am not saying it won’t be close points wise, but I can’t see that we won’t get 6 or 7 points from 11 games.

They have to play 4 of the top 6 though mate. Most teams down there do. I am not saying it won’t be close points wise, but I can’t see that we won’t get 6 or 7 points from 11 games.

I honestly cant see where the wins will come from mate.

Fulham A
Burnley H

They are the only 2 games left I could see us getting wins from and thats only because Fulham cant defend and Burnley is towards the season end so if we are in trouble GP might be the 12th man as it were (however they will get joy from set pieces with their grocks).

The fact we are even concerned by being dragged into another relegation scrap is damning on the bloke.

I honestly cant see where the wins will come from mate.

Fulham A
Burnley H

They are the only 2 games left I could see us getting wins from and thats only because Fulham cant defend and Burnley is towards the season end so if we are in trouble GP might be the 12th man as it were (however they will get joy from set pieces with their grocks).

The fact we are even concerned by being dragged into another relegation scrap is damning on the bloke.

This.

I think we’ll beat Cardiff, Fulham and Burnley and get the odd draw and lose the rest to be honest.

However lose to Cardiff and the RS then anything can happen

Of course you think we're gonna get relegated when youve convinced yourself we're not going to win another game and the teams below us are going to suddenly get 3 wins and a draw while we lose every game. I mean mate cmon. Have a word with yourself. You sound mental. We're crap this season but we'll still manage at least 3 (more imo) points which is prob all we need looking at the table.

Silva has put us in such a bad place that I am hoping Wolves win tonight so Newcastle do not gain any points on us as we are getting too close to the bottom . Who would have believed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.