• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you still have Brighton, Palace and Burnley 6 points below us..
And we have a much better goal difference. Don't see relegation as an issue at all

Indeed.

And in all probability we won’t get dragged into the dogfight.

But right now we cannot buy a draw, never mind a win....I cannot see us winning another home game.

And we have to play several of those teams below us away.

There is no room for complacency I am afraid.

Whilst I do not think we have a chance of being relegated and neither do the bookies, they have dropped our odds markedly since before the city game. We were 750/1 but are now 200/1 with Leicester (750), Bournemouth (500) and West ham (500) more likely to stay up than us.
Those odds mean nothing really, if we should win at Cardiff our odds would shoot back up to probably 500/1 again.

I've no issue giving them even a week off.

But they need to be ran into the ground next week and worked harder than they have worked all season. They need drilled an hour a day on set piece defending. The only way they improve is by repaying the boss for their week off by coming back ready to work their arses off.

Agree. And I genuinely do think they'll be worked hard. But they may need a few days first. Heck, even if it's just today, tomorrow and Wednesday, with most of yesterday (guessing they'll have been in for recovery either Sunday morning or perhaps even Saturday night by the time they'd flown back).

That's more than enough time for a multi-millionaire to jet off somewhere for a few days as well, like.

For us to sack Silva now would reflect very badly on Moshiri, his record of hiring/firing managers is pretty embarrassing as it is. He sacked Koeman and Allardyce in the same season, costing us an absolute fortune. Then for some reason he was obsessed with Silva (and we'll probably end up paying a sizeable settlement to Watford because of how we approached him). If he were to turn around this season and fire Silva, we'd still have to pay that settlement to Watford and pay off Silva. It's almost comical.

I hope to god Moshiri has absolutely no say in who replaces Silva when he eventually moves on. The man clearly doesn't have a bloody clue. Leave it to Brands.

That's the reason I can't see him being sacked. I think Moshiri would be so desperate for Silva to come good he is willing to flush this season down the toilet and pray to God he can do better next season. it's Moshiris ego that got Silva in (willing to overlook his bad spell at Watford and chalking it up to being so desperate to join Moshiris everton he downed tools) and it will his ego that might ruin next season sticking with Silva.

Why people pontificate on whether the players should have a holiday or not is completely irrelevant to anything. We have surely had the easiest season in the prem fixtures wise.

The simple facts are we have a dreadfully inept manager who excels in zero departments.

Couple that with plenty of Championship class players in the team on a regular basis. A bunch of kids way out of there depth and a bizarre spanish fella (I would pick him in an indoor 5 a side comp) who is not an athlete who everyone thinks is good in midfield and a weak heart/assholle in every single player in the squad bar Jags/Coleman/Gueye.

Whilst I do not think we have a chance of being relegated and neither do the bookies, they have dropped our odds markedly since before the city game. We were 750/1 but are now 200/1 with Leicester (750), Bournemouth (500) and West ham (500) more likely to stay up than us.

sticking 20 pound on that would before city would be a an ok consolation to relegation. and before you guys release the hounds I'm in debt up to my eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.