Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
"It is a project. The everton fans quite rightly demand young football"

Erm no you bulb head they demand winning/competitive football.

This fella has the brass neck to act like he knows what the fans want yet keeps the current clown in a job despite our horrendous run and general apathy having set in throughout the whole club.
He's been utter Kenwrighted.

That`s from a few days ago mate, however the press and pundits are circling like sharks at the mo.

Similar to the end of Martinez, similar to the end of Koeman.

Which suggests the club have given them the green light.
It's nothing like those two situations.

The fans have never reacted like that early in a managerial career, other than with the hopeless Mike Walker appointment.

Everton fans have a default setting: a manager gets a season almost regradless, but then has to start proving themselves as a progressive force.

It's nothing like those two situations.

The fans have never reacted like that early in a managerial career, other than with the hopeless Mike Walker appointment.

Everton fans have a default setting: a manager gets a season almost regradless, but then has to start proving themselves as a progressive force.

Everton fans " had " a default setting Dave.

The first season pass seems to have gone for good judging by many on here.

He's been here three years now and alls I can say is If the next three years are as bad as the last three and the wasting of vast sums of the clubs money continue then we could end up in real trouble because of this fella, after being optimistic at the start I'm now pessimistic and thinking he may be becoming a liability to us.

Last edited:
I suspect that, in his dotage, when asked which, of all his business transactions he'd conducted over the course of his life, was the one he most regretted, " the purchase of Everton Football Club" will be his response.
I am not certain that will be the case if football continues to be the growth industry that it currently is, there are enormous sums of money to be made out of football and already we see that he has learned from the mistakes made and is using a different route to move the club forward.

I am not certain that will be the case if football continues to be the growth industry that it currently is, there are enormous sums of money to be made out of football and already we see that he has learned from the mistakes made and is using a different route to move the club forward.
Yes, the jury is out ...certainly, the football business 'landscape' appears propitious...but Farhad's start has not been auspicious.

He's been here three years now and alls I can say is If the next three years are as bad as the last three and the wasting of vast sums of the clubs money continue then we could end up in real trouble because of this fella, after being optimistic at the start I'm now pessimistic and thinking he may be becoming a liability to us.

Its not really the clubs money hes wasted.

Its mainly been his own.

I mean he could very easily have not put his own money in and used the clubs money, but then we would be very much further up crap creek if that was the case.

But look hes made mistakes, very costly mistakes to him and the football club, mistakes that we will be paying for a long time and its possible we are currently in the process of another of his mistakes with the appointment of Silva, time will tell of course. But yeah allowing Walsh and Koeman to run riot with the company cheque book was a massive error on his part. But we are here now, we have Brands in charge, I know he has his doubters and im not an expert on him by any means, but I think if given time he can build something here.

What worries me is we seem at best to be standing still, and you do that in football you go backwards as other clubs over take you.
We're no longer pushing for top 6 like we use to and worry more about teams behind us over taking us.
My biggest worry is money can never have an endless supply, and the amount we have wasted is almost criminal. At some point it's going to grind to a halt. Look at how Arsenal and Spurs had to stop spending on players because of the stadiums, were going to do the same at some point if Bramley Moore ever takes off.

What worries me is we seem at best to be standing still, and you do that in football you go backwards as other clubs over take you.
We're no longer pushing for top 6 like we use to and worry more about teams behind us over taking us.
My biggest worry is money can never have an endless supply, and the amount we have wasted is almost criminal. At some point it's going to grind to a halt. Look at how Arsenal and Spurs had to stop spending on players because of the stadiums, were going to do the same at some point if Bramley Moore ever takes off.
Bramley Moore project is at least 5 years away at best, a lot can happen in 5 years.