Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Its not really the clubs money hes wasted.

Its mainly been his own.

I mean he could very easily have not put his own money in and used the clubs money, but then we would be very much further up crap creek if that was the case.

But look hes made mistakes, very costly mistakes to him and the football club, mistakes that we will be paying for a long time and its possible we are currently in the process of another of his mistakes with the appointment of Silva, time will tell of course. But yeah allowing Walsh and Koeman to run riot with the company cheque book was a massive error on his part. But we are here now, we have Brands in charge, I know he has his doubters and im not an expert on him by any means, but I think if given time he can build something here.
Brands can build something but it is going to take a long time to get us back to square one and all of these wasters off of the books like Sandro and Schneiderlin.

We are going to be Austerity FC for the next two years at least. Yes it is Koeman and Walsh's fault but Moshiri owns this catastrophe as well.

I hope Marco Silva is the last footballing decision he ever makes for our football club because they ones he's made have sent us backwards every time.

It's really hard not to be pissed off with him throwing away what will amount to a 5 year period during which we should have progressed and have instead regressed at every turn.

I am not certain that will be the case if football continues to be the growth industry that it currently is, there are enormous sums of money to be made out of football and already we see that he has learned from the mistakes made and is using a different route to move the club forward.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of “hope-ium”

Time to sack Silva now please. Bring back Moyes for 12 games and see how it goes. We need “fight” in the team.

I want Conte etc but surely these manager won’t join at the moment.

Moyes would drop everything to come back here.

Canned tomatoes currently.