Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters

"It is a project. The everton fans quite rightly demand young football"

Erm no you bulb head they demand winning/competitive football.

This fella has the brass neck to act like he knows what the fans want yet keeps the current clown in a job despite our horrendous run and general apathy having set in throughout the whole club.

I'll tell you what, i wouldn't be the chairman of a top flight football club, on a hiding to nothing while blowing your fortune. I suppose you must have a big ego in the first place but the constant grief can't be nice for anyone, money or not.( I suppose this goes for the manager too) Lots of money to go grey and look 20years older than you are lol

Must be easier ways of trying to build a successful business like.

*I don't have any real sympathy but its a tough gig.

I hope he's staying out of the football side too, as he's clearly out of his depth there judging on his managerial appointments. It's good that he's got Brands in to run the football side but I think he deserves criticism for not prioritising the appointment of the right DOF. He went after managers first which is wrong IMO.
He went after Brands when he first took over and Brands knocked him back

No bill is responsible for hiring Steve walsh, overseeing all the money pissed up the wall by Walsh and doing nothing about it.

Kenwright is responsible for looking at the likes of koeman right at a time when we should have aimed higher with the takeover in full motion.

Do you want the full list? The lack of money despite TV money going up? Selling players to pay the bills , not backing the manager, signing away merchandise rights, not marketing the club anywhere out the city

The list goes on and on mate.

Wasn't Moshiri in charge when Walsh and Koeman was appointed? His feet were well under the table by then.

I think I will stay away from your list as I will get all angry and you seem a decent sort.