Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arteta would be a massive massive gamble and lets face it, why on earth would you want this job as your first, you'd be done as a manager before you start.

I don't think Van Gaal is the answer he's only won the Bundesliga with Bayen in the 00's he's a 90's manager. Ok he won Dutch league, and an FA cup with Utd but his success in the main was in the 90's. He isn't inspiring either, it would be back to percentage football.
But your happy for us to employ Silva

Matched up with van gaal there is no comparison

But your happy for us to employ Silva

Matched up with van gaal there is no comparison
Eh, what are you talking about. I am no where near happy, I think I've made that pretty clear since saturday. I don't want Van Gaal, he was rubbish at Utd, he's another dour sod. Happy to employ Silva, I didn't want him in the first place, get your facts right.

Van Gaal I would take but he would not be my first choice. You would imagine he's a potential candidate due to the Brands connection.

1. Conte

2. Wenger

3. Mancini

4. Sampaoli

5. Van Gaal

In that order for me.

Let’s be honest it doesn’t matter who any of us actually want to manage us.
I love the 'who would you have then' shouts..

Basically I want a coach / manager with some actual relevant experience..

That's all.

Not a manager with relegation and failure on his premier league record..

It's obvious what Silva brings... disaster

Eh, what are you talking about. I am no where near happy, I think I've made that pretty clear since saturday. I don't want Van Gaal, he was rubbish at Utd, he's another dour sod. Happy to employ Silva, I didn't want him in the first place, get your facts right.

Apologies..

But it's no good speculating on new managers..

We haven't got a clue

I think we all just hope the board are seeing things as we are..

Apologies..

But it's no good speculating on new managers..

We haven't got a clue

I think we all just hope the board are seeing things as we are..

No we don't thats true enough and a portion of us will moan at whoever is appointed no doubt.

I don't see how the board can't see it or hear it, I think the writing is on the wall, I genuinely don't think he will be able to get through those home fixtures, finishing anywhere 8-16 more likely 16 isn't what was supposed to happen, I think he will be gone. But in the mean time I want him to turn it around.

Do you not think Brands was involved in that decision then?
People here tell me that he definitely was involved..

I don't think he was... because he would never be on any managerial list of brands making... Silva has already proven that he can't defend at hull and Watford...

I'm quite certain brands would know a coach that can't defend isn't worth looking at..

I just pray this is the case.

I love the 'who would you have then' shouts..

Basically I want a coach / manager with some actual relevant experience..

That's all.

Not a manager with relegation and failure on his premier league record..

It's obvious what Silva brings... disaster

I honestly couldn’t name a manager I’d want to manage us, I just don’t have the football knowledge I used to.

But I could give a bloody big list of those I don’t want. Silva used to be on it.

People here tell me that he definitely was involved..

I don't think he was... because he would never be on any managerial list of brands making... Silva has already proven that he can't defend at hull and Watford...

I'm quite certain brands would know a coach that can't defend isn't worth looking at..

I just pray this is the case.

Really intrigued as to what is going on behind the scenes if that is the case.

I honestly couldn’t name a manager I’d want to manage us, I just don’t have the football knowledge I used to.

But I could give a bloody big list of those I don’t want. Silva used to be on it.
The only bloke who seemed to be doing well was Ralph at Leipzig ... who is now at saints..

To be fair he could very well be having an audition at Southampton, and we could offer him a bigger job with us if he looks good...

Which to me he already looks better than what we have.

He's had mixed results of course but also beaten and competed with the top teams

Impressive.. even tho early days

The only bloke who seemed to be doing well was Ralph at Leipzig ... who is now at saints..

To be fair he could very well be having an audition at Southampton, and we could offer him a bigger job with us if he looks good...

He's had mixed results of course but also beaten and competed with the top teams

Seems like a nobhead though.

How about Hoffenheim chap? Nagelsman is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.