Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? We had a great offer for a 29 year DM that will never be replicated. He's now downing tools and is going to be an absolute liability from game to game. We also have a manager who is utterly out of his depth in this league and working with the calibre of players that he is doing so. Between 3 clubs in the PL there is absolutely no evidence that he can create a long termed push for success, he can't even address short term issues ffs. Him resigning and meaning we wouldn't have had to pay out compo on what is probably our worst manager since Mike Walker is an absolute win.

Silva will get us absolutely nowhere, we had the ability to cash out on Gueye who in all honesty, I don't think we'd miss as the rest of the team is that poor. Instead we're sat with a disgruntled player and a manager who cannot manage a club at all.

Stick to writing lists of fantasy Everton XI's Zat, when you talk about anything else, it's an (even bigger) embarrassment.

Another post full of drivel and yet your ending is to personally slate me because youre so clueless you arent even writing in coherent sentences lol

Gana -- Silva -- Walker -- Gana -- Silva -- Gana -- Me

Typical ramblings from someone without any logical thought process.

Why type before thinking...gosh.

His record is very similar to Klopp’s when he was given the Dortmund job. Dortmund were in a very similar position to us when Klopp took over. Not the worst shout in the world IMO

source.gif

His record is very similar to Klopp’s when he was given the Dortmund job. Dortmund were in a very similar position to us when Klopp took over. Not the worst shout in the world IMO

Have you seen that Huddersfield side, they are terrible. Our current manager gets slated for getting a team relegated and possibly the worst appointment in our history Big Sam, has never been relegated, like ever, he keeps teams in the division and nobody would touch him, yet you want a guy who narrowly avoided relegation last year and has one of the poorest teams going this year.

Sorry I don't want another manager who has lost more than he has won at this level.it's going backwards. If we are going to start looking at the likes of Wagner then there must be plenty of options in the Championship.

Another post full of drivel and yet your ending is to personally slate me because youre so clueless you arent even writing in coherent sentences lol

Gana -- Silva -- Walker -- Gana -- Silva -- Gana -- Me

Typical ramblings from someone without any logical thought process.

Why type before thinking...gosh.
lollollol
Remember when you last tried this and you ended up BEGGING with someone to agree with you that I was wrong? Then the person you asked pointed out that I had a point?

You’re just a crap football faux-intellectual pal, just because you watch 3rd Division Portuguese matches doesn’t make you anything special regardless of what you might think.

Silva is the worst manager we’ve had in the PL era and we should of sold Gueye. It’s not difficult.

Bielsa all day long. He has a system. He executes that system. And his teams are fun to watch.

Half my mates are Leeds fans and they say he's just as clueless as every other manager they or any other team has ever had.

Guess what - every club has dissenting fans that want a new manager and are never ever satisfied with what they have. If we keep changing managers every 12 months then we will never improve, it's fairly clear.

Have you seen that Huddersfield side, they are terrible. Our current manager gets slated for getting a team relegated and possibly the worst appointment in our history Big Sam, has never been relegated, like ever, he keeps teams in the division and nobody would touch him, yet you want a guy who narrowly avoided relegation last year and has one of the poorest teams going this year.

Sorry I don't want another manager who has lost more than he has won at this level.it's going backwards. If we are going to start looking at the likes of Wagner then there must be plenty of options in the Championship.
I just think managers with proven track records wouldn’t touch us right now no matter how much money we throw at them. Wagner at least came through the Dortmund system so I’d have more confidence that his teams would play decent football with more resources than, say, Dyche. His budget at Huddersfield was tiny.

But anyway I’m all for someone with a better record if we can get them.

lollollol
Remember when you last tried this and you ended up BEGGING with someone to agree with you that I was wrong? Then the person you asked pointed out that I had a point?

You’re just a crap football faux-intellectual pal, just because you watch 3rd Division Portuguese matches doesn’t make you anything special regardless of what you might think.

Silva is the worst manager we’ve had in the PL era and we should of sold Gueye. It’s not difficult.

More rambling, more attempts to personally attack me and totally off topic.

I hope everything is fine at home.

There are plenty of options in the Championship though - and for all the "well they only just stayed up / are going down" chat about Wagner, we are talking about Huddersfield here, a team which were flitting between the bottom of the Championship and League One and Two for most of the past forty years.

What he did there, with not very much money, was astonishing and was better than what Moyes did with Preston.

Status
Not open for further replies.