• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m in two minds at the moment as to if I want Silva out. I’m wondering however if the blame should rest firmly with the players and not Silva. This is the fourth manager when the team starts well in implementing the ideas of the new manager and then goes off the boil. I know some new players have come in since Martinez but it could be a deep routed cultural issue. Listening to Silva’s comments these last few weeks he sounds like he is frustrated with the players in terms of telling them what to do, and ultimately they do something else or aren’t capable of doing what is asked to the required level. Perhaps Big Fat Sam was right the other week in that the style of football the team played under him was purely based on the level of ability the squad has. Perhaps we think these players are better than what they actually are. Who knows, no doubt the truth lies somewhere in between.

Weres this come from?

Anyone who wants him to quit really what’s wrong with you? We will get a WORSE manager in mark my words.

Worse manager? He can’t defend and we have no idea in possession, he don’t create and have no fight. He has had 3 prem clubs and only lasted 6 months at his previous ones , one of which he got relagated. Our defence is worse thanwhen we had sam and the fans are split already. It might be different if he had actually done something in his managerial career previously to indicate he has got some talent but he hasn’t . There is nothing to indicate he is better than what we are seeing at the moment . Get him out now

Thankfully we really don't need to worry about such things happening. City will win by at least two clear goals. I think they'll take off Aguero, de Bruyne and Sterling by the hour mark as they will know being two down at that stage will see any ounce of fight (haha, fight) completely gone from the Everton player by then. They'll be able to turn it into a training game for the final half hour.

Mate this is Everton ... we will play our best game of the season and win by 3 goals ... all but cementing the RS place at the top of the table . We will then revert back to being crap for the rest of the season and obviously get spanked by the RS along he way

Made a profit off the players he bought; got us our best ever PL season; took us to two cup SFs.

Now, now yerself.

He hit a jetpot when Chelsea offered him Lukaku on loan. Barry was also a good sognibg. That’s it. The remaining of his signings were dross. There’s no way we’re gonna to make profit on the crap he bought who are still here.

Our best ever PL season was 4th under Moyes.

I’m in two minds at the moment as to if I want Silva out. I’m wondering however if the blame should rest firmly with the players and not Silva. This is the fourth manager when the team starts well in implementing the ideas of the new manager and then goes off the boil. I know some new players have come in since Martinez but it could be a deep routed cultural issue. Listening to Silva’s comments these last few weeks he sounds like he is frustrated with the players in terms of telling them what to do, and ultimately they do something else or aren’t capable of doing what is asked to the required level. Perhaps Big Fat Sam was right the other week in that the style of football the team played under him was purely based on the level of ability the squad has. Perhaps we think these players are better than what they actually are. Who knows, no doubt the truth lies somewhere in between.
Sure...blame the ship but not the captain...

He hit a jetpot when Chelsea offered him Lukaku on loan. Barry was also a good sognibg. That’s it. The remaining of his signings were dross. There’s no way we’re gonna to make profit on the crap he bought who are still here.

Our best ever PL season was 4th under Moyes.

Martinez was helped somewhat by inheriting a team containing Stones and Barkley. You’d hope any manager could get a decent tune out of them especially when mixed with the prems best attacking full backs at the time and good players in almost every position in the first 11.

We can't sack him after one season. Give him another summer, let Brands work his magic and see what happens next year at least.

Even Chelsea are starting to feel the effects of their managerial [Poor language removed] around, and we don't have their resources or success yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.