• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So just remember lads that because you don't play professionally yourself, you have no right to comment on anything football related unless it's gushing praise for the players and manager no matter how they have played. Make sure to say nothing but positive things about the club and NEVER even for a second forget how privileged you are to be allowed to pay and watch this team play. £40 per home game or £500 for your season ticket? Meh, a bargain to see the eighth wonder of the world that is the current Everton team! Just rember to respect that privilege and sing non-stop, all game and every game lest you upset the true faithful puritans who are watching via the interest or t.v for signs of heresy from the great unwashed......
i think you were meant to type ..

internet , mate.

thank me later on !

He's shown nothing so far - 25 league games in - all we have to show for it is a plucky draw at Chelsea and almost a draw at the pit - we haven't managed to beat any team that are currently above us and we limped out of both cup competitions against awful sides.
Sorry for being all knee jerk, but he ain't turning it this around ever.

Has he gone yet?

Scary that a promoted side who looked too scared to play against us early in the season have just turned up and slapped their balls in our face as they knew they were better than us later in the season. Their manager has done a great job.

So did Davey! Never got past the qualification round mind (thanks to those sods across the road) but he did qualify!

Nope, qualification round is not qualifying! If it was San Marino have qualified for every World Cup. That month or so where we dipped out of three competitions is the most angry I have ever been as an Everton fan even taking into account the dross that has been served up recently.

your advocating Rodgers then.

interesting

another one who cant defend
No way - he is very much in the Martinez mould for me. Got all the benefit from the foundations laid by Dalglish (Suarez) and then spunked all the money on rubbish just a season after slagging off Spurs for doing the same thing!

He's shown nothing so far - 25 league games in - all we have to show for it is a plucky draw at Chelsea and almost a draw at the pit - we haven't managed to beat any team that are currently above us and we limped out of both cup competitions against awful sides.
Sorry for being all knee jerk, but he ain't turning it this around ever.
22 at hull and 20 at Watford..

silva is actually winning here!

We all expected this season to be a transition, with new faces all over the team etc. But did anyone expect it to be this bad?
I'm not clever enough to know what the answer is, , but it's obvious the formula we have now is not working.
I am not for chopping and changing manager every six months, but right now we need inspiring leadership in all departments, on and off the pitch. So far, I am seeing no evidence of this.
Sort it out, Everton Football Club!!!!

Nope, qualification round is not qualifying! If it was San Marino have qualified for every World Cup. That month or so where we dipped out of three competitions is the most angry I have ever been as an Everton fan even taking into account the dross that has been served up recently.
Yes it is - we were in the Champions League. We just never made the group stage.

It’s all semantics anyhow, but we got a Champions League spot fair and square

Status
Not open for further replies.