• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm utterly disillusioned to be honest. I don't have faith in anyone. Not the players. Not the manager. Not the owner. Not the board.

The football is disgraceful. The results are embarassing. The effort isn't acceptable. The money wasted is actually a bit sad in perspective.

No one should be happy. No one should tolerate this. But we are so far beyond the point of no return where I doubt anything can be done to sort us out. We are a toxic club right now. A poisoned chalice. Bordering on a basket case.
Next season could be an unmitigated disaster without a player clear out, pay off their contracts if needs be, a hardball manager who can set up a defence and a proper captain on the pitch

If Moyes is a loser then RM is a fraud. Come on at least Moyes got us to 6th and 7th and stabilised the team.

What a really strange thing to take out of this. Not everything has to be about Moyes vs Martinez. Weirdly defensive for a post where I showed no leaninsg towards either man.

Your post sums it up though. Stabilised us in 6th and 7th. Great, that's all we are now. We should be happy with this right?

What's he said after the matxh then? Hope they asked him why aren't we working on the defence

Genuinely liked him when we got him even though he wasn't my first choice but he's just useless isn't he

What a really strange thing to take out of this. Not everything has to be about Moyes vs Martinez. Weirdly defensive for a post where I showed no leaninsg towards either man.

Your post sums it up though. Stabilised us in 6th and 7th. Great, that's all we are now. We should be happy with this right?

It got worse since Moyes left. We aren’t even 6th and 7th nowadays we won nothing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.