• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me like we keep making the Mike Walker mistake again and again in recent years. We want to play more stylish football, and that has become our number one target (or at least it seems that way), but it keeps leading us down the wrong path.

Fergie - played good football, but everything was built on hard work.
Shankley - The same
Wilkinson - teams worked as hard as any
Clough - Always wanted his teams to work hard first and foremost.
Kinnear - The dogs of war!
Matt Busby - Was organized, hardworking and teams had flair.

Just seems like we keep being too focused on style over substance.

Yeah spot on, you need to be able to fight for your right to play football. All good sides do that. (The Kinnear shout is a bit random...)

Right now I just want to play some football of any form. What is our style right now? Pass it around in 2/3rds of the pitch before giving it away cheaply and conceding? Its grim stuff.

Look Clarke is a very, very good coach. Is not a “Welsh League” manager. But he is not what we need at the current time.

I might consider it if he got the Celtic job and did well, but not at this stage.
your advocating Rodgers then.

interesting

another one who cant defend

So just remember lads that because you don't play professionally yourself, you have no right to comment on anything football related unless it's gushing praise for the players and manager no matter how they have played. Make sure to say nothing but positive things about the club and NEVER even for a second forget how privileged you are to be allowed to pay and watch this team play. £40 per home game or £500 for your season ticket? Meh, a bargain to see the eighth wonder of the world that is the current Everton team! Just rember to respect that privilege and sing non-stop, all game and every game lest you upset the true faithful puritans who are watching via the internet or t.v for signs of heresy from the great unwashed......

Last edited:

Get-David-Moyes. I hated him when he left, but he’s been humbled in the years since. And by God so have we. Get him in and let him sort this shower out.

I thought moyes went stale , and was here a few seasons to long got comfortable and complacent but he was miles better than anything we have had since and that's from one of his biggest critics for a few years.

He was.

He could also be here for 50 years and never win a bean because that's what he is. Depends what people are happy with.

Pochettino is probably going to get to that point soon for all the great work he has done what is the next step for him? At least he has qualified for the Champions League.

Yeah spot on, you need to be able to fight for your right to play football. All good sides do that. (The Kinnear shout is a bit random...)

Right now I just want to play some football of any form. What is our style right now? Pass it around in 2/3rds of the pitch before giving it away cheaply and conceding? Its grim stuff.
Yeah - meant to put Royle, but typed the wrong thing as had been discussing Newcastle a second before!

Hey Joe!

Get-David-Moyes. I hated him when he left, but he’s been humbled in the years since. And by God so have we. Get him in and let him sort this shower out.

If it was up to Kenwright I think he would have been here about 20 times since he left mate.

If Silva does get sacked I think Kenwright will want a big say ( just for the short term) and will get Moyes in

He was.

He could also be here for 50 years and never win a bean because that's what he is. Depends what people are happy with.

Pochettino is probably going to get to that point soon for all the great work he has done what is the next step for him? At least he has qualified for the Champions League.

So did Davey! Never got past the qualification round mind (thanks to those sods across the road) but he did qualify!

Status
Not open for further replies.