January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very strange window.

_105423350_bbcsport_top_transfers_2019.png

We've basically heard the club say they have no ambition for the remainder of the season.

Fair enough. But that rules out any meaningful critique of Silva if we fall out of the top half. He has been cut adrift with the failure (again) to buy a striker.

Mate Silva is showing signs of the manager he was at Hull ... throwing money at a crap manager isn’t the answer

Mate if lookman cant get I start why should either of these two? Ain't there massive question Mark's over onyekuru ever playing for us too due to Visa issues too?

I think Onyrkuru can get a permit now that hes getting nigerian caps.

Vlasic can play CM for us next season. Im quite confident we will revamp the centre so either he goes for £25mil+ or he slots in at CM

Big summer for us. I really think we need to bite the bullet with some players and come to an agreement to pay up part of their contract and get rid. If we can lose Sandro, Schneiderlin, Bolassie off the wage bill that would be a good start. But we need to accept that we will get no fee for Schneiderlin (fee will be cancelled out by remaining wage cost) and we will have to lose money to get rid of Sandro and Bolassie. I hate to agree with Allardyce but he's right when he talks about a bloated squad killing morale. The question is whether Moshiri can accept that he's p**ed away £250 million.

Mate Silva is showing signs of the manager he was at Hull ... throwing money at a crap manager isn’t the answer

I’ve said in my posts on reddit, if Silva isn’t the answer (and I never thought he was honestly) they need to go after a manager that has won something. Why not Jose? The Special One maybe looking to fix his career after what happened at United. We know he works wonders in his first two years at a club. He can make a play for bigger named players to come to Everton. It’s almost like West Ham going after Pells, except I think Jose is a better manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.