January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wanna know if brands is busy
I wanna know if he's doing anything tonight. I wanna know if he missed me.

I wanna know!
I wanna know!

Me too. At least we'd have one player who doesn't like losing.
Recalling Besic’ may not be terrible idea. Hear me out...

The problem at the moment is that Gueye, for all his attributes, is not the best at passing the ball. Opposition sides can harass Gomes and leave Gueye as the open pass, knowing that he can’t do a lot with the ball to hurt them.

Gueye may be better than Besic’ at covering ground, tackling, intercepting etc. But Besic’ is a decent/better passer of the ball. With Besic’ in the side maybe opposition sides wouldn’t be able to focus all their effort on stopping Gomes from passing forward?

Maybe Besic’ and Gomes in center mid could be worth a go if Gueye does go to PSG. Then again the only sides interested in Besic’ play in the championship so that should tell us a lot about how he is thought of within the game.

I like Gueye and think he is undervalued but it clearly isn’t working with Gomes. On form Gomes is a superb player and if the club is to try and move forward I believe he is worth persisiting with.

However, if Besic’ is recalled it’s another loan player back in which hurts our wage budget even more. Jesus this is a difficult situation. I’ll leave it to Silva and Brands to figure out. What a nightmare!

Recalling Besic’ may not be terrible idea. Hear me out...

The problem at the moment is that Gueye, for all his attributes, is not the best at passing the ball. Opposition sides can harass Gomes and leave Gueye as the open pass, knowing that he can’t do a lot with the ball to hurt them.

Gueye may be better than Besic’ at covering ground, tackling, intercepting etc. But Besic’ is a decent/better passer of the ball.

Maybe Besic’ and Gomes in center mid could be worth a go if Gueye does go to PSG. Then again the only sides interested in Besic’ play in the championship so that should tell us a lot about how he is thought of within the game.

I like Gueye and think he is undervalued but it clearly isn’t working with Gomes. On form Gomes is a superb player and if the club is to try and move forward I believe he is worth persisiting with.

However, if Besic’ is recalled it’s another loan player back in which hurts our wage budget even more. Jesus this is a difficult situation. I’ll leave it to Silva and Brands to figure out. What a nightmare!

I read the "recall Besic" bit and stopped reading after that ;)

Don't worry mate I've got no straw to even grasp anymore. It's desperate times!
Haha!
I just don’t know what they can do. Suppose a striker might be the answer but it’s like the more money we spend the worse we get. Maybe waiting until the summer to make purchases would be best. However, it’s going to be a long 5 months.
We’ll see I guess...

Haha!
I just don’t know what they can do. Suppose a striker might be the answer but it’s like the more money we spend the worse we get. Maybe waiting until the summer to make purchases would be best. However, it’s going to be a long 5 months.
We’ll see I guess...

I know mate. We are simply crap from top to bottom tbf and it's tough to take.

Fortunately we've been here before so know how it goes and we just have to take it on the chin and hope by some miracle that we finally get our crap together

6E531333-979B-4FC9-AFAA-1367E723E391.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.