January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

.....there are loads of theses ‘Everton should sign’ stories throughout the transfer window, but they are much the same as somebody posting an opinion on here. There is no substance.

I went to the Old Firm game last month and Morelos is undoubtedly a cult figure up there but I wasn’t impressed with his overall game. He gets under the skin of his opponents and tends to have one thing in his mind if he gets the ball around the box and that is to shoot. He falls over lots and is a bit of a prima Donna, he isn’t particularly pacy, but the fans love him. I think he’s average.

I really think Niasse could be effective up there.

Yeah I know its a clickbait link but as I'd never heard of him I thought I'd ask you boys for a better opinion and if it'd have been worth a punt... Which has been duly provided, thanks boys, you know your stuff! ;)

Yeah I know its a clickbait link but as I'd never heard of him I thought I'd ask you boys for a better opinion and if it'd have been worth a punt... Which has been duly provided, thanks boys, you know your stuff! ;)

....the banner on Sky Sports is reporting Gerrard as saying Morelos is going nowhere this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.