• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a dull 1-0 against Leicester and a boring 10 men behind the ball, 0-0 against Spurs but as long as we get points and results I couldn’t care less.
Pretty much this, fans who talk about the football looking better are odd, it doesn't have to look better, it has to be effective. All that counts is points, there's theatres and cinemas for people who want entertainment.

Pretty much this, fans who talk about the football looking better are odd, it doesn't have to look better, it has to be effective. All that counts is points, there's theatres and cinemas for people who want entertainment.

I only care about results. I miss the Moyes days if we compare the last few seasons with that.

Ah so you didn’t rate him before he came. Is there a risk of confirmation bias.

That’s fair enough, personally I think that’s a short term liner view, but you are entitled to it. We are disagreeing here after all. It’s an easy thing to say I want to win every game, because we are Everton. In my opinion we are currently basket case Everton in more ways them one. I also believe there is a broader process rather then events.

So essentially you will get frustrated with my outlook because you are annoyed about loosing Southampton, I’ll get frustrated an most with yours because I see short terminology and reactionary opinions like your, getting us to the debacle where we are loosening to Southampton. It’s ok to have differing opinions.

To be honest, I screen some post and reply to bits that interest, I am guilty of maybe not reading all your. Fair enough, critique Silva it’s healthy. I know you are not saying it, but the last thing this club needs is a change of manager. n the

It’s a good question what has he ever done. I notice in a modern context people rate different things about managers. Some trophies etc, others attributes etc. Pochettino has done nothing trophy wise but is prob one of the most sought after managers in World football.

For me my hope was/is that he has won trophies elsewhere, while in the PL he got clubs with clear limits on upward arc in terms of results and performances. I believe based on what I have seen at times that he can do one or both of those two things here, if he can work through significant limits.

The only risk of confirmation is the fact that he’s living up to every fear I had about him.

He got fired for results, too, let's be Frank. We were lucky to finish 8th, we were terrible.

I have supported Marco and I still will as changing managers every 5 minutes is going to help no one as it proves you will eventually be relegated.

My concern is the Southampton manager has been in 5 minutes and has got them playing with intensity and press well, they played extra time on wed but looked fitter than our buffoons, so is the players or is it Marco?

I have supported Marco and I still will as changing managers every 5 minutes is going to help no one as it proves you will eventually be relegated.

My concern is the Southampton manager has been in 5 minutes and has got them playing with intensity and press well, they played extra time on wed but looked fitter than our buffoons, so is the players or is it Marco?

Bit of A, bit of B and the option C which is the near 6 year old tactic of playing 2 DMs

I can almost guarantee you would. You moan about everything.

Much like you moan about everything I said. No matter what I said you moan all the time.

Look. There is zero way I would moan about a manager who got his job well done like David Moyes. I was always a fan of Moyes back then. Much like I did not moan about Koeman in his first season because a manager got his job done.

Oh and you can’t guarantee anything. Literally nothing basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.