• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those players are still here, as will most of the players on loan.

In the summer he will have the same problem as last summer in shifting all those players.

Cardiff and niasse for example, there looking likely to go down no chance they will pay 10m for him, even if they do stay up they have just bought a striker for 15m

It's kind of a problem when nobody wants to buy our players...

Im just really bored of sacking managers and paying them off.

If that means we have to give this fella more time than he deserves so be it.

We have Brands now, the squad will still get built, so for me it doesnt matter if we give this joker another 6weeks or 6 years.

It’s been 3 poor managerial appointments that has put us in this mess and now we are in no mans land.

Brands can supply the goods but if you’ve got nobody good constructing them it’s a rather pointless exercise

Never mind the tactics, my biggest concern today was we didn't turn up with the attitude of wanting to compete physically. They bullied us and out worked us. We didn't seem up for the fight. It was embarassing at times watching us lose tackles where our player was the favourite by 2 or 3 yards.

You can talk about tactics all you want, but if the players are not switched on mentally and willing to earn the right to play, then you can forget about it at this level.

It's unacceptable for any Everton team to be so glaringly outfought. That's on Silva's watch and he needs to sort it out. That's the most concerning game I've seen all season. By a distance.

I agree, but I think half of our problem - and it's definitely made worse because as a fanbase we want to see our players running everywhere getting in at teams - is that we try to outmuscle sides that are clearly far stronger than us in that department. Instead of playing to our strengths, we play to their strengths. Why!?

Against Burnley, by far our best performance of the season, we played a system and a type of football that got the best out of OUR talents. We didn't try to match Burnley up and go against them physically.

We keep getting dragged into physical battles and our players are weak - both physically and mentally. Why do it?

It’s been 3 poor managerial appointments that has put us in this mess and now we are in no mans land.

Brands can supply the goods but if you’ve got nobody good constructing them it’s a rather pointless exercise

He said: “When I spoke with him (Moshiri) before I came in, I told him that if you want success next year don’t look for me because I cannot bring that."

Its a process.

ah, here we go, the ol DOF/Manager argument.

They have both said that if both of them don't want a player, we don't go for them. It's been said numerous times.
No ......... 'Oh here we go' You know nothing about who signs who and whats said just like myself.I suggested something that is all.So got off your high horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.