• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t get this at all. Maybe if you could see some sort of pattern emerging, or a way of playing. But it’s like watching 11 individuals who have been pulled together at the last minute. He has all week to work on shape, attacking plays and opponent weaknesses, yet we watch the same thing over and over again.

On the flip side, It’s crazy to bin off another manager but this free pass thing doesn’t sit well. He’s unfortunately a very average to poor manager

Im just really bored of sacking managers and paying them off.

If that means we have to give this fella more time than he deserves so be it.

We have Brands now, the squad will still get built, so for me it doesnt matter if we give this joker another 6weeks or 6 years.

Next two games are absolutely massive for Silva. We have no excuses to not progress comfortably in the cup and get three points. If we don't win both then his job is in serious jeopardy. Lose both and i can see being gone before the next game.

Think he will get season regardless mate.

He's got until the end of the season either way. Which is wise.

At the end of the day he's made 6 signings, which is half a squad. He should be getting more out of them and the remainder of the season will be quite telling on whether or not he's up for the challenge.

Koeman had a 10 game run without winning in his first season as well, still finished 7th, unfortunately every team from 6th down are all equally inconsistent to poor, Koeman was given time, Silva has to be given time but he doesn't have a Lukaku to help with that.

I definitely dont want to see him sacked this soon. It would be ridiculous and just make us look even more of a laughing stock than we already are and it would gain us nothing as the season is pretty much over other than a slim chance of an FA Cup run which will ultimately end in frustration and disappointment anyway.

It needs to be acknowledged though that his performance in charge so far been nowhere near good enough. You would think it impossible to do worse than Allardyce but he has managed to do that (points wise) and with a full Summer transfer window before he started.

I am fine with giving someone time to fix us so long as there are signs of forward progression but i am not fine at all with seeing us going backwards no matter who is in charge of us and that is the direction we have been heading in for the past 2 months.

Get your act together ffs Marco. Sick to death of being an Evertonian again currently.

I love the `laughing stock` line. Like we arent a laughing stock losing game after game to teams in and around the bottom of the league. We ARE a laughing stock now, the RS are P!55!ng themselves!!!!!!!!!

He's got until the end of the season either way. Which is wise.

At the end of the day he's made 6 signings, which is half a squad. He should be getting more out of them and the remainder of the season will be quite telling on whether or not he's up for the challenge.
Has he though ? Brands signings in my eyes,bar Richarlison.

Think he will get season regardless mate.
I thought that a couple of games back mate but I think a bad defeat in the cup and Huddesfield could be the final straw. I wouldn't be surprised if winning one and losing the other was enough to save him though. Even if he does hang on till the end of the season, I can't see him being here next season if things continue like they are.

I love the `laughing stock` line. Like we arent a laughing stock losing game after game to teams in and around the bottom of the league. We ARE a laughing stock now, the RS are P!55!ng themselves!!!!!!!!!

Nobody is actually a laughing stock. Because if someone goes around laughing about sport, they're dead weird.

I mean, Evertonians are weird, like.

And there lies the problem with some of our fan base, f'n obsessed with that lot and what they think

Status
Not open for further replies.