• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we deserve better? We support a team that has been skint for years. That has had 4 managers within less than two full seasons. That has a chairman who hired Koeman because he wanted a "Hollywood" manager despite having no clear evidence that he was qualified to spend the money he did with Steve Walsh. Same for Walsh himself.

We love our club, yes. But we deserve nothing more than we achieve.
I'm talking about the fans. We fill the stadium every week, spend our hard earned money week In week out. We are arsed about the club and love it. But we get nothing back season in season. We do our part we as fans deserve a trophy.

....having us organised is nothing to do with the transfer market. It’s ok making us more offensive but we still need to defend and be hard to break down when the opposition have the ball. It’s basics.

Yes, but it's a brand new back 4 essentially.

....having us organised is nothing to do with the transfer market. It’s ok making us more offensive but we still need to defend and be hard to break down when the opposition have the ball. It’s basics.
marco has never once shown he can organise a team with a defensive mindset.

you will get nowhere in this league without having a seriously organised and well drilled defence.

What's happened to the nice footy we were playing at the start, it was so different from last year it had to be him, so what has happened? That December run has knocked the wind out of them, shattered there confidence and turned them into the frightened rabbits they always prove to be, bottlers.

I’d love to see Everton side that is hard to beat, organized and deadly on direct counter attacks :(

Bang on. I think this is why this match has made me doubt Silva for the first time.

The side he picked was the right side to send out and one that should perform much better than that but they just seem lost and without direction.

This comes from the manager and he does seem to have form for going through long rough patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.