January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Moshiri said we are going to target players 25 or under from now on but with regards to the striker problem we just need to buy someone with proven quality who can give us 2-3 years. Not only would this solve our striking problem I also believe this type of player would bring the best out of Sigurdsson and allow Richarlison to go back on the left where he is most effective. Who this striker is I'm not sure but if someone of the requisite quality is available and they are 27-30 I would still say sign them as they could make the vital difference. Lookman/Bernard/Walcott battling for the place on the right with 2 of them joining DCL on the bench and we would have game changers as well. Right Back and Centre Midfield can follow the age plan but this one position is so essential we just need it done.

Just wait for the summer, dosent seem that anyone is really availible for a decent fee. Loans i suppose would work if it was to help the team.

Liked the look of that Bogle at Derby

sure a lot of under 30s would love to have the opportunity to by a house.
Save from the time your 20s
Don’t spend money on tattoos , piercings , holidays , festival , social drug taking at the weekends , clothes and man bags , don’t tap your card for skinny white lattes and cream cheese and salmon bagel for lunch ( bring your own )
Work every hour you can for 2 years and save every week like clockwork
That’s what we did and got a mortgage with a 15% interest rate
It ain’t easy and nothing was handed to us on a plate and we didn’t make excuses

Heres the full list of players that will be returning.

Garbutt(Loan),Tarashaj(Loan), Onyekuru(Loan),Robinson(Loan), Mirallas(Loan), Connolly(Loan), Vlasic(Loan), Martina(Loan), Besic(Loan), Bolasie(Loan), Sandro(Loan).

Its horrid.

Reckon that team would still give our first team a game at the moment

Save from the time your 20s
Don’t spend money on tattoos , piercings , holidays , festival , social drug taking at the weekends , clothes and man bags , don’t tap your card for skinny white lattes and cream cheese and salmon bagel for lunch ( bring your own )
Work every hour you can for 2 years and save every week like clockwork
That’s what we did and got a mortgage with a 15% interest rate
It ain’t easy and nothing was handed to us on a plate and we didn’t make excuses
If only it was that simple for everyone. I’ve got mates same age as me (late twenties), working every hour they can just to keep above water, without any of the luxuries you mention.

Batshuayi though. Not at £40m

Status
Not open for further replies.