Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted him years back, undecided now because I've paid very little attention to his game recently other than the World cup.

Would still surely be an improvement, and I wanted him to replace Lukaku (or as part of the deal if Chelsea had bought him instead of United) originally.

Just a thought here

Last game when DCL left the pitch, he was the cleanest player I have ever seen, he absolutely had no influence on said game and is continually absolute garbage.

Tosun is slower than my Nan, who died in 1975

Naisse isn't a footballer

Then re consider you posts, unbelievable comments here on a player that will improve us now

Just a thought here

Last game when DCL left the pitch, he was the cleanest player I have ever seen, he absolutely had no influence on said game and is continually absolute garbage.

Tosun is slower than my Nan, who died in 1975

Naisse isn't a footballer

Then re consider you posts, unbelievable comments here on a player that will improve us now

I don’t think you need to tell anyone how poor our strikers are though.

Doesn’t mean we should sign every player better than them. It has to be the right ones.

Not sure why you wouldn't want him here.

Martinez is a big fan and he is a international manager who managed at the world cup!

I don’t think you need to tell anyone how poor our strikers are though.

Doesn’t mean we should sign every player better than them. It has to be the right ones.

Didn't say that Ijj, sick of the slagging off that everyone isn't good enough, we are crap and 11th, sitting 19th on the form table.

Think this lad would have an immediate impression on the team, and moving forward would be an excellent impact/squad player.

Status
Not open for further replies.