This club is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have a problem getting in ? My cards wasnt activated, was there well on time, serious que's trying to get it. Sorted in the end the stewards at the turnstile just letting people walk in if you handed your card over, pathetic.
Was 100s outside when I got in about 3.20, pathetic, now I've got to trust them to get my card back to me.

Anyone else have a problem getting in ? My cards wasnt activated, was there well on time, serious que's trying to get it. Sorted in the end the stewards at the turnstile just letting people walk in if you handed your card over, pathetic.
Was 100s outside when I got in about 3.20, pathetic, now I've got to trust them to get my card back to me.

Update from Saturday, got my season card back and an email earlier saying they are refunding my payment for the match on Saturday.
Least they have made an effort, still sucks to have missed the first 25 minutes but hopefully the club will make sure this doesn't happen again

This club is a joke.

Spent a fortune. Spent more than even the RS since mosh took over but we are being so badly run we are 10th. With a 52m New stadium which will be probably like the 10th biggest in the country by the time (if it even gets done) it's built.

Lack of ambition is the problem.

We are happy to have BFS, Silva etc all mediocre managers who have won F**** all that's relevant.

The RS where 8th when they got klopp in.

Why aren't we going after someone who is top class and throw money at then?

Get a top manager in and top class players follow.

The RS struggled to get players in with Rodgers because he was a no mark. As soon as klopp got in, they were able to get a new breed of player. And all of a sudden they are good again .

Get a top class manager and everything falls into place. Sadly mosh is a fraud.

Are you aware Pochetino and Sarri have never won pots?

I noticed when I purchased my Lincoln ticket that it would only let me select print at home rather than add to season card. Got a reminder the day before and printed it off got in fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.