Mourinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pointless discussion. He wouldn't touch us with a shitty stick and I don't blame him. Why would a manager who is a proven winner want to take over a club that has zero ambition from the very top.

Lol at all the blues turning up their noses at him though. Yeah we're to good for the guy who's won the league in England, Spain, Italy and Portugal along with two Champion leagues, several other European trophies and countless other domestic cups. Hell even at his last job at Man Utd, despite "failing" he still managed to win two trophies in a single season then achieve Man Utds highest finish in the league since Alex Ferguson retired. But yeah, he's not good enough for us is he?! Lol, he's a billion times better then any manager we've had (or even been linked to for that matter) since Howard Kendall.

Not sure about mourinho but we should be going all out for ancellotti. He's a winner but without mourinho baggage.

It's a pointless discussion. He wouldn't touch us with a shitty stick and I don't blame him. Why would a manager who is a proven winner want to take over a club that has zero ambition from the very top.

Lol at all the blues turning up their noses at him though. Yeah we're to good for the guy who's won the league in England, Spain, Italy and Portugal along with two Champion leagues, several other European trophies and countless other domestic cups. Hell even at his last job at Man Utd, despite "failing" he still managed to win two trophies in a single season then achieve Man Utds highest finish in the league since Alex Ferguson retired. But yeah, he's not good enough for us is he?! Lol, he's a billion times better then any manager we've had (or even been linked to for that matter) since Howard Kendall.
But...but....72 points....

I'm not sure whether this response has been mentioned yet, but what about those 72 points?

Think he's a spent force both here and in Spain. Short of PSG or Bayern I don't think he'd want a job in those respective countries but he's unlikely to get either of them at this point. A move back to Italy where the game is still very technical and not as quick would still suit his pragmatic style of play I think, maybe Juve when Allegri goes or Napoli when Ancelotti goes back to Real? Most of the top players in that league don't seem to have big egos either, it's just not the culture.

Taking the Portugese national job would be a very good way to wind down what's been whether you like him don't. an incredible managerial career. It would honestly be very sad if he rocks up somewhere like MLS or China just for the money and lifestyle. I think the fire is still burning within him.

i wouldn’t appoint another Iberian to be Everton manager. Everton strips the soul from all but the hardiest of men.i would appoint a man who can trace his lineage back to the Crusades
Vikings are clearly the only souls suitable.

Mourinho? Don’t make me laugh.

Think he's a spent force both here and in Spain. Short of PSG or Bayern I don't think he'd want a job in those respective countries but he's unlikely to get either of them at this point. A move back to Italy where the game is still very technical and not as quick would still suit his pragmatic style of play I think, maybe Juve when Allegri goes or Napoli when Ancelotti goes back to Real? Most of the top players in that league don't seem to have big egos either, it's just not the culture.

Taking the Portugese national job would be a very good way to wind down what's been whether you like him don't. an incredible managerial career. It would honestly be very sad if he rocks up somewhere like MLS or China just for the money and lifestyle. I think the fire is still burning within him.

Did you seriously say most big players in Italy don't have big egos as it's not in their culture?

The absolute opposite is true mate I take it you've never been with your bird to Italy.

It could well end up being a disaster as we're Everton but imagine turning your nose up at Jose and not even wanting to give him a chance as manager if he was interested. It seems he's not trendy enough for the new Ev and Evertonians today because he's over 50 (a dinosaur these days) a proven winner ( 26 major trophies to his name, not the next up and coming so and so who's won nothing) and likes his teams to be able to defend (not all out attack,so called boring and not a 'progressive' enough football) and calls players out for what they are ( known as bullying to some *(see Barkley v's Koeman case) ). I'd ride him here on a bike myself if he was interested, sadly he's prob never even heard of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.