Shocking Fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single other club bar two achieved something at the level they played in - WE HAVE NOT

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

We've been bad aslong as I can remember, we won the FA cup when I was 11, I'm a season ticket holder (hanging on) i'm glad we arnt villa or Wigan or Newcastle or west ham or any other shower,

I am glad that for how bad we've actually been over the last 3 decades we're still in a position to actually think we can challenge the big teams

Every single other club bar two achieved something at the level they played in - WE HAVE NOT

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

86 other clubs in the leagues would kill for our PL record. Now, I get what you mean, and me saying being an ever present PL club is not suggesting that should be the limit of our ambition. But success is relative. By our standards, we have had a pretty crap run, to say the least. By 86 other clubs standards, we are a shining beacon of a successful club.

Someone should remind the board, management and players of Everton FC that:

Since winning the FA Cup (and Charity Shield) in 1995:

90 of the other 91 clubs (EVERY SINGLE CLUB except Oldham Athletic) plus 16 ex-FL clubs..

Meaning all bar ONE club of 107

Has won a trophy, promotion or play-off

About time we stopped appointing wannabe managers and buying half assed players with little ambition.

We have spent more money then any other club in the world without winning anything, not just the uk

Someone is gonna come up with our spend since 1995 without a trophy...

1.6 trillion according to esk

All about the tangibles

No offence, its a terrible stat as ammunition used against Everton. That said though I've found it quite interesting from an Oldham and football league point of view.

Reminds me of when I relegated my quadruple winning team on champ man so I could win the championship title. Only thing missing in the trophy cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.