• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were already going down, he came pretty close to pulling off a friggin miracle.
Yep and he’s still his reputation is still living on that near success, we need better than that. But as daft as it sounds we have the player here that nearly saved Hull in Niasse, I’d give him 5 games to prove himself,Tosun and DCL have had plenty of games to prove themselves and they have prove one thing they aren’t up to the job.

I love these takes...he was crap at Watford - WATFORD!!!! - so he must stink.

The dude won the league in Portugal, Greece, took a tiny club into the top flight after winning the 2nd division in Portugal. He couldn't have been MORE successful in his stints previous to the PL gigs.

Pickford dropping a clanger at Anfield has absolutely no bearing on his this squad and manager has completely no reaction to going a goal down or facing a tough challenge.

Recall having the same debate with Koeman not having a striker the season we sacked him a few weeks in - you never gave him that luxury. ;)
But he had £200M to spend on one if he wished to spend some of it there. He didn't. He flirted with signing Giroud and didn't get the deal done. Brands is responsible for signing the players here now. It's not good enough for him to look at those two - DCL and Tosun - and think he's helping Silva out.

We need a striker as a matter of urgency.

Want us to stop sacking managers? Then the idea would be to stop hiring bad managers.

Martinez and Silva both had Premier League relegations on their CV and Allardyce was a journeyman who was never going to be permanent.

Exactly. We got managers from Southampton, Wigan and Watford. If we are going to pay top dollar for players, we HAVE to do the same for managers.

What does he mean by nervous I wonder, having the run of the pitch against an even poorer side than us and still not troubling the goalkeeper. Nerve racking stuff that, I'm starting to dislike this tit

Dude, we were making poor decisions all over pitch when we were down. We were absolutely freaking out. No composure, no quality, no precision.

Moshiri only has himself to blame here

at least silva is only on 1.5 mill... I bet usmanov is getting fed up of all this needless compensation all the time

let footballing people make the footballing decisions next time FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.