• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should avoid those e's mate, harmful to your health.

Naturally you're entitled to your opinion. I'm just questioning the logic of it. Let's give the bloke a few years and transfer windows. I like the signings we've made, they're in a poor patch, they can work out of it.

I’ve seen enough mate. He is way, way, way out of his depth.

What struck me, Everton 1-0 down, get a 91st minute corner and the Reaction was so muted from the fans, there’s usually some sort of belief. All hope extinguished, people only staying because they feel obliged to.

I'm not for sacking managers this early, but if there was even a 50/50% chance Mourinho would come in we should be talking to him.

I appreciate I may be coming across as deluded here, but it is just a thought.

The money we piss away of course he would come in. He'd name his price and Moshiri would pay it.

No way he sacks Silva though after all the chasing he done to get him.

Silva is rightly getting asked questions though and it's up to him to turn it around

We had plenty of chances? Lad are deluded schmeical didn't have to do anything bar a save from cenk what was straight at him ( nd was from a mistake we didn't create it)

Was it Silvas fault we have been crap for 2 months? Yes it is it's his job to sort this out?
Is it his fault we're not creating anything when he's picking players who don't create anything? Yes it is

Get your head out of the sand

What other players should he pick? Go for it...

Silva says we were too nervous.

Im sure that Koeman and Allardyce both come out with this when they were here.
They should all have said we are totally rubbish,because in the main we have been since Martinez first season, that was only successful on the defence Moyes built.

Status
Not open for further replies.