• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen enough mate. He is way, way, way out of his depth.

What struck me, Everton 1-0 down, get a 91st minute corner and the Reaction was so muted from the fans, there’s usually some sort of belief. All hope extinguished, people only staying because they feel obliged to.
Fair enough mate. I'm holding onto hope out of ignorance more than anything, probably.

No to getting one of the best managers of the modern game in, instead of this useless procession of next best hopefuls? We beg to differ.

For one, he just wouldn't come.

Secondly, Mourinho is not 'one of the best managers' in the modern game. The guy's a busted flush. His methods are completely outdated and he needs to spend £200m every window on 28-30 year olds. So no, it would be a dreadful appointment.

I'm not saying Silva is a more proven or better manager. But is he a way forward? Yes.

Does he need to improve. Yes.

Has he been here five months, which is no time at all. Yes.

What did he say?

He said all the BOOOing made a contribution to the loss.

Also mentioned the GOT forum and how all the negativity was having an effect on the players and said that he felt that most of the fans didn't really understand the snowflake generation of players that couldn't possibly be expected to perform in amongst such negativity.

Gone if we don’t.

He won't be gone.

Anyone who thinks we're sacking Silva this season needs a head check.

We need to improve. The players need to step up and so does the manager.

Keane has cost us today, and Silva didn't have a clue how to get more out of the side. That is a worry.

We've seen we can be a good team. We've seen when it clicks that it looks good. It isn't clicking at the moment and the manager needs to get it to do so sooner rather than later. But sacking him isn't the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.