January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dcl didn't press at Burnley mate. I was at the game. So yep I watch us play.
Alright there Mr aggressive??? You no this site is about people chatting and having opinions don't You????
I'm a 37 year old man mate. I don't fight over football!

What part of my reply was aggressive exactly? You're the one using excessive question marks and exclamation marks.

At Burnley dcl did press but then we were 3-0 up after 20 minutes, when you're away from home the game changes and you sit back and counter attack dont you. I dont need to tell you this though as you were there, sat in a corner...trying to figure out if that blue dot in the distance was dcl, Bernard or Walcott.

37 really??? What gcse's did you get????

We look very poor when Gomes is poor.

We need a centre forward, right sided forward (lozano) and a right back + another top centre midfielder who can pass and dominate (ndombele/doucoure)...

What part of my reply was aggressive exactly? You're the one using excessive question marks and exclamation marks.

At Burnley dcl did press but then we were 3-0 up after 20 minutes, when you're away from home the game changes and you sit back and counter attack dont you. I dont need to tell you this though as you were there, sat in a corner...trying to figure out if that blue dot in the distance was dcl, Bernard or Walcott.

37 really??? What gcse's did you get????
To be honest mate I'm not going to waste my breath or get into arguments with childish people like you who don't understand a football forum.
Grow up

You know what bugs me the most? The dizzying amount of money we've spent in the last couple seasons on wasters who are pure gash. You can almost make a XI of them, and it's grim (fees taken from Transfermarkt).

Tosun (£22m) - - - - - - Niasse (£18m)

Bolasie (£29m) - - - - - - - Schneiderlin (£23m) - - - - - - - - Klaassen (£27m) - - - - - - - Walcott (£22m)

?? - - - - - - - - Funes Mori (£13m) - - - - - - Williams (£14m) - - - - - - ??

??​

That group came at a grand total of around £168m, and I suspect no-one would describe them as "value for money".

Tosun has never been a target man in his life, what are you talking about? He played a lot of CF for Besiktas, but usually as a roaming CF and was much better facing goal. Sometimes he'd play off the back shoulder of defenders, sometimes he'd drop deep and face goal, sometimes he'd head out wide. Very active, good movement, good finisher and a good passer, which is why he always got a bunch of assists. Became a decent dribbler, but he's like maybe 6 feet tall and can't really jump well. He was also often was used out on the left or the right as an inside forward or as a second striker. He has never been a target guy. He's kinda strong and okay in the air, but that's not his game.

Oh god you're one of them aren't you, one of those people who pretend to of seen every game any player has ever played in their lives.

Funny you say all that but what did allerdyce buy him for? What did allerdyce use him as? Was it a player who can play across the front three? Or a target man who could score of crosses into the box? Take your time...

We look very poor when Gomes is poor.

We need a centre forward, right sided forward (lozano) and a right back + another top centre midfielder who can pass and dominate (ndombele/doucoure)...

All of it. I keep going back and forth over what the priority should be and I'm not sure what it is - which is a pretty good indication that we have some serious issues.

To be honest mate I'm not going to waste my breath or get into arguments with childish people like you who don't understand a football forum.
Grow up

Haha! I love the old "It's a football forum, I'm entitled to my opinion" shout that people say while blatantly dismissing other peoples opinions. It works two ways ducky lol

Status
Not open for further replies.