• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopps first season (30 games in charge) Liverpool finished in their joint lowest league position since they got relegated mate.

Yes we spent a fair amount in the summer, not exactly a huge amount tbh though in reality, 18m, 40m, 25m on 3 players these days is not outlandish spending by a long stretch.

Plus this spending was by and large trying to plug the huge holes we had all over the squad due to 2 years of utterly woeful players being bought.

This season always should have been about trying to turn over the playing staff with an eye on the future, consolidating as a top half side and remaining behind a manager who could prove long term to be someone who can push the club forwards.

Expecting or demanding to 6 or an instant transformation of the side is ignoring the monumental task of changing the entire ethos of a club that's in real terms done absolutely nothing except exist in the division the past twenty five seasons if people want the club to do a Leeds, villa etc then call for another manager change, but to do so imo shows either stupidity, trying to be a wum, or being a koppite - which a fair few of the obvious ones of all three are in evident lately and especially today.

Top post. You've hit the nail on the head.

The shouts to bring back Big Sam are daft. Until today we had largely played well this season. We just weren't clinical enough in front of goal. Today was a disaster but it was also an aberration. I've never seen Spurs play so well. They were magnificent and they may now go on to win the title.

Until today?

A similar scoreline would not have flattered Watford s fortnight ago.

No OrlyHousenVanSackenback.

I really want stability, I will give him time to turn it around, today was our first real spanking.

Its a marathon not a sprint.

We just need to be OK...at a minimum. Results wise.

But we need to see a good few games that show us what might be to come next season, a good few players showing patches of form that promise more for next season and some indication our attitude in the bigger games will change.

The above is just a platform we need to reach so Brands can continue his work in the summer, and despite the utter disappointment since Pickford's injury time horror show I'd say we are highly likely to reach that platform and still might do a bit better.

The big issue is picking the players up, we’ve scraped draws at home against poor sides and now we’ve been humiliated.

The football has gone dire and now we just aimlessly pass it around.

‘Koff Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.