• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

No OrlyHousenVanSackenback.

I really want stability, I will give him time to turn it around, today was our first real spanking.

Its a marathon not a sprint.

Me neither mein MarcelsLoyalSupporterFrandelino

I am asking for 50 points this season, a few more blammos perhaps, and hopefully he fires Davies DCL and Pickford out of a cannon ASAP.

I am asking for 50 points this season, a few more blammos perhaps, and hopefully he fires Davies DCL and Pickford out of a cannon ASAP.

if we get a right good blammo getter, a right back , a right winger, back up goalie in jan, we might just have a chance for the big 50pts

I wish we got Hassenhutl, the guy is going to be the next Klopp/Pep I’m certain. It takes big balls to reject Bayern Munich and go to Southampton instead, shows he has a good head on his shoulders.

I can only imagine Mr Brands face whilst watching what can only be called as a horror show unfold on the Park la Goodison today OrlyHasVanInMarcoWeTrustTillWeWantHimSackedFrandelinos.

we are almost halfway through the season and in 2 months time our remaining home fixtures will be

Man City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Man Utd
Burnley

we are probably going to need a few away wins if you want 50 points and for a team who has won only 1 away game all season and has a terrible record of away performances over the past few years that seems unlikely

Turned down Bayern to manage Southampton.

Sounds utterly mental enough to manage us.
Honestly you can see the difference he has made at Soton already, the guy oozes passion like most modern players want. His English is excellent and as much as we hate Klopp he is a spitting image of him. He is someone that doesn’t just change the mentality of a team but the mentality of the whole club, every single staff and fans. I’ve followed his career and I’m absolutely certain he will be the next big thing or end up at an elite club very soon. He rejected Bayern because he believed he wasn’t ready yet, that takes big balls and I respect that a lot.

we are almost halfway through the season and in 2 months time our remaining home fixtures will be

Man City
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Man Utd
Burnley

we are probably going to need a few away wins if you want 50 points and for a team who has won only 1 away game all season and has a terrible record of away performances over the past few years that seems unlikely
I never realised just how hard our run in is with all these at home.

I dread to think, I honestly dread to think

we cant be conceding 6 goals again at HOME. that is for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.