• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As fans, we need to chill. We are moving in the right direction, that is plain to see.

We will finish best of the rest. The bigger issue is whether we improve next season. And for the first time in a while, I think we have the set up to allow us to do that.

Needs to sort this out.

I mean, a loss today is hardly the end of the world, and probably expected - but in general this is terribly poor form considering the confidence was sky high going into and up until the last moment of the Liverpool game.
Silva shipped in goals at hull and Watford aswell. That's his problem

He has baines, digne, zouma, Keane, holgate, mina, jags and Coleman to choose from.
We shouldn't be shipping in as many goals as we are.
His tactics leaves us exposed at the back which means any team we play will have chances to score.

To top it off we have no decent striker, a problem which should of been addressed at the third time of asking in the summer.

Whoever sees where we are now in the table as acceptable is not a true Evertonian.

It's not acceptable but the current people in charge arent wholly responsible and will rightly be given time to show improvements. The improvements are in performance at the minute and I suppose that's OK.

That needs to change to results over the second half of the season. And then there needs to be a ruthless cull again in the summer with no room for emotional or sentimental decisions.

He has baines, digne, zouma, Keane, holgate, mina, jags and Coleman to choose from.
His tactics leaves us exposed at the back which means any team we play will have chances to score.

To top it off we have no decent striker, a problem which should of been addressed at the third time of asking in the summer.
Pretty much. I think sorting the defence should always be priority as if you can keep any game at 0-0 obviously there's a chance to nick it.

In this regard we've recruited correctly, prioritising the back 4 as a whole over the striking position. However, the tactics are a little gung-ho for our players, some are already beginning to looking a bit jaded/tired.

I admit, when it clicks we look like a proper unit, but I'm yet to see a full 90+ minute performance of that level. That is what we need to produce on a regular basis.

Hopefully this current form is just a blip, combined of playing so frequently and the obvious horror of that Liverpool game.

Need to stop this poor run quickly, with the games coming thick and fast over christmas we could easily be 7 or 8 games without a win in no time. Not saying we should be winning games like today but that is 4 games in a row we haven't looked like winning at all.

Whoever sees where we are now in the table as acceptable is not a true Evertonian.
That's maybe the dumbest thing I have EVER read on this board.

We've played 17 matches. 17. We've got 21 to go last time I checked. We aren't even halfway done with the season. We are 1 point out of 7th. 7th and Europa should be the goal this year.

Look, if you want to bring BFS back, that's fine, but to ignore that we are creating chances as a result is just silly.

Yeah? You think Mina and Keane let in goals because of Silva's tactics? Please explain how his tactics were at fault and how they governed Mina and Keane's behaviors. Enlighten us all.

Zonal marking allows a 5’4” Brazilian dwarf to have acres of space in between a 6’4 and 6’6” centre back

Then...... Blamo Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooal goal goal goooooooooooooal

Status
Not open for further replies.