Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Niasse isn't getting a look in over Tosun and DCL? I actually think from the bench Niasse causes the opposition problems and I certainly wouldn't mind him coming off the bench around 70 minutes if we need a goal. Would rather him than snail Cenk or cant hit a barn door DCL.

Walcott Siggurdsson Richarlison

Niasse

WOW!

I've changed my mind slightly and think the only change from the last game should be Lookman for Walcott. This is nothing to do with form more to do with player types. Use Lookman to try and get Robertson tired by running at him at every opportunity and then once he has been made tired bring on Walcott to have a 25-30 minute cameo running at him full tilt fully fresh. Also bring DCL on to do the same on the other side.

I wouldn’t.

I think we can win this and I am really starting to buzz over Sunday.....:dance:

COYBB

I am so used to us bottling this, a point would make me happy. It would ruin their league position and maintain ours. In fact, i'd bite your hand off right now for a draw. You can thank moyes for that attitude.

I had a dream that Richarlison did a Kanchelskis and absolutely destroyed them.

OK, I didn't dream it but it will be amazing if Richarlison can be that man.

Feel [very] quietly confident about this. If we are to win this we have to get Gomes and Sigurdsson on the ball and moving it around quickly. Our midfield 3 on their day is so much better than theirs. They have 3 industrious players we have Gana, Gomes & Sigurdsson, all have different qualities and compliment each other perfectly.

I would make one change and that is to bring Lookman in, he should have definitely started against Cardiff and I think is in a better place mentally now compared to the start of the season (If we are to believe all the hype around him wanting out). Great chance to win over a few of the doubters.

He hasn't made one bit of diffrence so far apart from one assist. If we had options up front I'd drop him like bomb for Richalrison on the wing.
According to sky sports
Bernard has created 2.9 chances per 90 mins
That’s more than any other player in the PL with the exception of David Silva who has 3.0 chances created per game
If the players don’t convert that’s not his fault

According to sky sports
Bernard has created 2.9 chances per 90 mins
That’s more than any other player in the PL with the exception of David Silva who has 3.0 chances created per game
If the players don’t convert that’s not his fault

WOW, I did not know that. I can't even think of many. It must be training stats lol

Status
Not open for further replies.