January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with the addition of a CF or a RW ( preferably both) I think we could push Spurs Arsenal and United for the last top 4 spot , may not get it but it’s there to be aimed at

I dont disagree in principal B, but its very very unlikely that type of player will be available until the summer. As we know if you buy in haste in January you buy twice.

Both Gylfi and Richalson have six goals a piece in the league, well on their way to hitting 15 each over the season.

I think its a bit different to last season, when we simply didnt have a professional footballer upfront.

I dont disagree in principal B, but its very very unlikely that type of player will be available until the summer. As we know if you buy in haste in January you buy twice.

Both Gylfi and Richalson have six goals a piece in the league, well on their way to hitting 15 each over the season.

I think its a bit different to last season, when we simply didnt have a professional footballer upfront.
I agree that unless the right player is available we should hold fast
We have wasted too much money over the last 2 years and have to be careful with our resources now
Still can’t figure out where the cash for last summer came from ?
However I trust Brands to only sign the right players at the right price

I agree that unless the right player is available we should hold fast
We have wasted too much money over the last 2 years and have to be careful with our resources now
Still can’t figure out where the cash for last summer came from ?
However I trust Brands to only sign the right players at the right price

Absolutley, the forward position is to important, its the hardest thing to buy though, its an absolute king maker.

The money is pretty simple, either Moshiri has sugar daddied us again or we are operating with external debt, i also suspect some clever accounting went on too, namely we have borrowed on future transfer funds, perhaps even a combo of all these. Either way there will be rights issue come putting a spade in the ground for the new ground and it will all be turned into equity.

Brands and Silva look a good, combo, id credit Silva a lot with some of the input of the signings prob more then he gets. Id like to see Brands pick a couple of younger players if im honest, an obscure Stones or a Lozano. To be fair to him hes barely had his feet under the table. He was in the media again last week, that would be my one criticism, not a personal fan of that, but others love it, so you cant please everyone.

Alot of people are forgetting that the South American championships end in December. Hence why Barrios was kept by his chairman and @Eggs has been saying he may be available in jan.

Lets not forget that Brands loves the South American market and that weve been linked with Militao (before/after he went to Porto and also of course Barrios himself..

So id not be surprised to see a south american come in.

Think I’d rather have him you know.

tenor.gif

Thread ban more for the 7000 posts that they will contribute from here until feb.

Still have nightmares from the Zat and Adversus window.
Forgot all about Adversus, kin hell

476 posts a day, half of them being about how we should sign Sergi Roberto, the right back, as our playmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.