2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
another great performance with a couple of top saves. mom from me again but the whole team played well i thought

Reported.

Rules are rules.

Another great performance.

To the doubters:

tenor.gif

De Gea has just let in a shot from a tight angle. Very similar to the shot that Pickford saved.
I don't really know what you're getting at two totally different scenarios. Agueros shot was so quick he was closer in and De gea should have done better. Pickford's was a good save but he was hardly stretching to get it and I'd have been dissapointed if it had gone in. A good save all the same. I'm not slating him I'm just saying he made some good saves but they weren't amazing.

In Crooks' team of the week
_104270881_capture.png

"The save from Marcos Alonso by England's number one goalkeeper was world class.
In fact, Jordan Pickford went on to make a number of first-class saves to keep Everton in a game that could, with a bit of luck, have gone their way due to his brilliance.

I said last week that Everton were looking good but against Chelsea the Toffees played the best football I've seen them play for some considerable time. They are looking like a proper team.

Did you know? As well as making four saves and keeping a clean sheet at Chelsea, Pickford's 21 completed passes was his highest tally in a league game this season."

In Crooks' team of the week
_104270881_capture.png

"The save from Marcos Alonso by England's number one goalkeeper was world class.
In fact, Jordan Pickford went on to make a number of first-class saves to keep Everton in a game that could, with a bit of luck, have gone their way due to his brilliance.

I said last week that Everton were looking good but against Chelsea the Toffees played the best football I've seen them play for some considerable time. They are looking like a proper team.

Did you know? As well as making four saves and keeping a clean sheet at Chelsea, Pickford's 21 completed passes was his highest tally in a league game this season."
My dog knows more about football than Crooks, but well played Jordan anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.