Match Thread Chelsea v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only show what they want to show. Made it look like we got bummed

That jorginho tackle gets worse every time. Not just a red that's probably the worst tackle of the season. Got frustrated so juaf lunged at his ankle. That rule where if you've been booked so can't be banned is a disgrace. He should be serving at least a 3 game ban for that

You think of richarlison missing 3 games for moving his head and he won't miss anything for trying to break siggys ankle

Game is on its arse

Only show what they want to show. Made it look like we got bummed

That jorginho tackle gets worse every time. Not just a red that's probably the worst tackle of the season. Got frustrated so juaf lunged at his ankle. That rule where if you've been booked so can't be banned is a disgrace. He should be serving at least a 3 game ban for that

You think of richarlison missing 3 games for moving his head and he won't miss anything for trying to break siggys ankle

Game is on its arse

The rule is bringing the game into disrepute. If the referee fails to spot an offense ten it can be corrected. In other words if the referee makes a mistake in a game then it can be addressed later. However if the referee makes a mistake in his interpretation of an offence it can't be corrected. It is untenable, a referee can make a mistake in failing to see something and that can be re-visited but if he sees it and makes a mistake in his interpretation of the seriousness of it then that is unquestionable. All mistakes should be capable of being put right. Everton cannot now play against 10 men but a player who puts in that type of tackle simply because he is frustrated should be banned.

By Christmas we will have played Chelsea, City, United, Arsenal and Pyongyang away. A couple of good signings in January and we should really move upwards from then to the end of the season.

That first half in particular, was almost like mist parting, and getting a glimpse of where you are heading. If we continue to improve in this way (physical and mental improvements are obvious for all to see) the. Next season should be a real thriller! I think you could see them flagging both mentally and physically in the second half, even though they rarely panicked, but that first half was for me, the true indicator of how Silva wants us to play, and it was a joy to watch. I can’t wait for the Cardiff game now and for the first time in an age, i dont dread the derby! Bloody hell, what is happening!!!, :)

Top performance.....going the aways with confidence makes the day so much more enjoyable.....on an aside where is the orange guy? Doing a bit of clink??

Quick note on Morata - it isn't difficult to see why he's been struggling in the Prem since he got here, he's a pleb with a bad attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.