The Entertainers - are back

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a results business not an entertainment business.
His tactics gift the opposition chances to score who ever the opposition is.
Sure it's good too watch and of course we will thrash the odd team by 4 or 5 goals.

But on the face of it it's kamikaze stuff, lump loads of players in attack and hope we score and hope the opposition don't counter attack. One strategy whether it's arsenal away or Rotherham at home

The problem with that is sooner or later teams figure you out

You obviously havent watched us play.

Set pieces aside we rarely concede from open play.

I gave up my season ticket three years ago for a variety of reasons, the main one being the way our club was being run on and off the field. No excitement, no plan, no ambition. It was like falling out of love. I've only been a couple of times since. Me and my brother have got tickets for the Cardiff game, and I can't wait. The buzz is returning, exciting times are ahead.

No, I was just getting carried away seeing as dave posted a positive post, on reality I expect we won’t get any points from the games mentioned
One can dream mate;).

If we somehow manage to come away from those 3 games with a couple of draws, you have to say that's a good return realistically. If we do that, but put up good performances in the 3 games, I'll be happy. There's still the stigma over our away record at the top teams though, so I'm sure the usual suspects will be out in force to praise our bottlers.:)

Sure it's good too watch and of course we will thrash the odd team by 4 or 5 goals.

But on the face of it it's kamikaze stuff, lump loads of players in attack and hope we score and hope the opposition don't counter attack. One strategy whether it's arsenal away or Rotherham at home

Not as quickly as some posters are figured out on this forum......

The suggestion that we're playing "kick and rush" alehouse football is ludicrous. The team is playing out from the back as a unit with precision and fluidity and yes it is good to watch.....something we've always cherished here and that has been at a premium in recent times. Bring it on.

The problem with that view is that sooner or later others on here figure you out.....:cool:lollol

Exactly, until we get a quality centre forward in and a RB with pace who can defend one on one we need to play it tight against the top 6 especially away from home and get points on the board.

I'll take pelters for suggesting that but so did I for wanting Richarlison to stay up top for Brighton rather than Tosun come in to the side...
We have a fantastic right back.

His name is Coleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.