2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far in 2018 Tom Davies has played against Ukraine, Latvia and Andorra at u21 level. Hardly the giants of Spain, France and Germany is it?

You're looking for something that isn't there. Footballer playing better against players who aren't as good in a more relaxed atmosphere.

Forgot he was born January 2018 and hasn’t played any teams before that.

Forgot he was born January 2018 and hasn’t played any teams before that.

Didn't bother looking at 2017 because he couldn't get in the team then. He's played 8 times for the U21. Mostly sub appearances and mostly against poor international sides.

The whole Davies thing astounds me. I’m not his biggest fan, he hasn’t reached the form of his first few months but he is still a kid. I wonder how many of Everton’s greats where playing and captaining the club at his age. He looks a bright kid who wants to learn and improve. He deserves the time and patience to be able to do it.

The whole Davies thing astounds me. I’m not his biggest fan, he hasn’t reached the form of his first few months but he is still a kid. I wonder how many of Everton’s greats where playing and captaining the club at his age. He looks a bright kid who wants to learn and improve. He deserves the time and patience to be able to do it.
Here here. Give the lad a chance, and for all you boo boys, just imagine the pride if he was your son.

Didn't bother looking at 2017 because he couldn't get in the team then. He's played 8 times for the U21. Mostly sub appearances and mostly against poor international sides.
I’m genuinely interested in what you thought of his performance Thursday night, what were his bad points, what were his good points, how do you think he interacted with the other England players etc ?Take it as read that Andorra were clearly a poorer team.

I believe he is a good player and maybe a future captain, but I don't think he should our captain now, we need someone with more experience. I don't think many of the older players will take much notice of him.

I believe he is a good player and maybe a future captain, but I don't think he should our captain now, we need someone with more experience. I don't think many of the older players will take much notice of him.
I actually disagree. He has responded well to being captain, and I don’t really see a more suitable candidate in the starting eleven right now.

Spot on mate. I'm don't remember people getting on Coleman's back so much when he was a youngster. People actually got behind him supported him and encouraged

I’m genuinely interested in what you thought of his performance Thursday night, what were his bad points, what were his good points, how do you think he interacted with the other England players etc ?Take it as read that Andorra were clearly a poorer team.

I didn't watch it. It is against Andorra u21. I have no idea what you attempt to gleam from someone playing against players at that level. It's like judging our season on that first friendly match we played abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.