2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 assists in his last 2 prem games now for Bernard init? can't wait to see him in the next few games as he builds his fitness and that

I don’t think he was credited with an assist on Saturday as the goalkeeper touched the ball into Ritchie’ path.

@BlueToff is my go to guy for stats.

What’s the verdict, Toff?

I don’t think he was credited with an assist on Saturday as the goalkeeper touched the ball into Ritchie’ path.

Does anyone have him in their fantasy league team? You'll be able to tell from his weekly score if he was given the credit for the assist.

If anyone wanted him that badly they'd have picked him up while he was free.

Short , never played in a top league, massive wages? PEOple may have thought it was risky. If he plays another 10-15 games like he has been for us so far they will see that their worries aren’t a concern and 40m would be a snip when you consider zaha is meant to be 70m

Yeh, spot on Khal. Unfortunately, that touch from Schmeichel means, technically, no assist. But we all know he created the goal.

In fantasy teams and stuff, it'll count I think. Just not on Opta.

So maybe the PL will use what they use for a fantasy league, I'm not sure.

The thing is if they weren't prepared to pay him a decent signing on fee and wages when he was available on a free are they going to when they need to also pay £40 million on top.

Like I mentioned just a second ago to a different post, his size, wage demands and the fact he’s never played In a top league may have given teams reservations about if he could adapt . If he adapts which I think he will, then 40m Bernard is nothing especially when zaha is 70m and is bolasie mrk2

Like I mentioned just a second ago to a different post, his size, wage demands and the fact he’s never played In a top league may have given teams reservations about if he could adapt . If he adapts which I think he will, then 40m Bernard is nothing especially when zaha is 70m and is bolasie mrk2

I’ve not read that anywhere where have you mate ? If it’s true after some of the dross I’ve watched I’m not going to let it wind me up I’m just going to enjoy watching a talented player .

Status
Not open for further replies.