2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was equally laughable Gana completely flapping when the ball came to him as well. A comedy of errors during the entire move.

And Pickford should have saved it, I think he was caught off guard by how bad the shot was. It all started with them getting a lucky bounce twice in their own box as well as the guy luckily failing on the floor which gave others more time to get up field to join the attack.

So it’s true ? If so he will be gone at the end of the season
I'd rather have one season of joy with him playing like he did against Leicester than none.

You never know, he might want to stay if it's going well and the right money is on the table ... given that he's still performing at a high level that is.

Oh chill out. He's signed a long-term deal. He's happy here. He's played one full league game for us and made six appearances overall. Stop finding something to be upset about!

Bolasie is 27m you reeling me people aren’t going to activate a 40m clause for Bernard ?

Hmmm then how come the 'big boys' haven't got on to him?

I mean..he played in a WC SF ....puzzling.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...s/marco-silva-explains-bernard-worth-15249555

just becuase we landed a top player doesn't mean we had a free run at him. Not aimed specifically at you, but over the last couple of years i see a lot of blues on this forum stating how we must have had a free run at a player that we end up signing and that any team better than us that we "beat" must have been just a paper rumour.

Him and Gylfi have the potential to be at the heart of all of our attacks, which in turn should open up space on the opposite flank.

It showed on Saturday - had Walcott had his shooting boots on (or passing ones, for that matter) we could easily have had more.

Hopefully Coleman comes back raring to go and him and Walcott (or whoever plays there) could have the freedom of the right flank to exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.